No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    It was. Very good card. Dunn, Broner just isn't one of them guys that I trust. He is missing "it". He can do everything else, but he is missing that "it". He's stiff and he also doesn't have a flair for throwing punches.

He lives to fight another day.
    Yeah. Broner is a clown but he fought hard and sold the seeds for a rematch. His methods are not proper but he gets how to generate interest. Comin in to the tekashi69 song. The post fight jokes.

If he would just start to fight in round 1 instead of 3 he’d be ok.

Comment

• Broner is such a douche bag, he wishes he was Floyd and he never will be, he knows his career is over now that he didn't win this fight convincingly. Even if there is a rematch, it'll be the last notable fight of Broners career, he's done.

Comment

• Can’t argue with a draw it I had Vargas 115-113. Broner is out of his mind to claim robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          So who won?
          Vargas won clear as fucking day.

Comment

• broner could easily have 6-7 losses. he's like trump who keeps failing upward. maybe broner will be president soon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              144 lbs, ppl firget about that.
              True. I forgot about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I thought it was a close fight. You all must of given Vargas every close round. I was rooting for Jesse and I still think the fight was close
                there were a few close rounds yeah, i agree. would like to see the official scorecards, round by round, the thing that annoys me most is that i cannot believe anyone could score it for Broner

don't normally hold any weight by compubox but would be interesting to see the stats too, vargas must've been working about twice as hard

Comment

• Classic Haymon card - his name fighters(majority Afro American)... against overmatched b-level Hispanic fighters. Except the self proclaimed "next ppv star" About Billions (Lol hilarious) never delivers in big fights against legit competition!!

Comment

• Boxing Scene scorecard was 6-6 too. I don't think a draw is crazy. I wasn't scoring doe. I will saw I didn't see super dominance by Vargas or anything like that. He was winning rounds. Broner was winning some rounds. Some rounds were close.

See a ton of people have it 7-5 one way or another. Definitely not a robbery when it comes down the middle like it did here.

Comment

• Man that was a good fight, no complaints with the draw but I had it 7-5 Vargas. AB gave away too any early rounds, but he was lighting Vargas up in those middle rounds and done some serious damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X