Collapse
No announcement yet.

terror attacks in london...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for neutral party like me is really hard to be sympathetic for britain and u.s plight, because almost at the same time this aatack happen u.s and his allied led an air strike to some school in raqqa killing atleast 33 people, some of them are innocent childrens.

earlier this month u.s army spoke person admit they already kill atleast 240 innocent civillian this year alone.

imagine that you are in the other shoe, wont you hate the peolpe who bomb your house and killing your families??

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      My methods would work. The pacifist hippie approach is exactly why they are gaining more ground in the west that you're living in.

As long as they are a cancer to the world and it's discussed here I'm not gonna stop telling the truth about them so GTFO if you can't handle it.

Btw, you are sounding self-concious about being called out on your asperger syndrome earlier. All of a sudden you're posting tons of smilies and trying to convey emotions. LOL yes I know what it means. I had a classmate like you. Zero social cues and only typing non-stop, barely looking human in the process. I wish I could see it myself, your fat soulless asian arse sitting there typing with his chunky doritos greased fingers

There are 5 to 6 million muslims in the philippines and arabic is a significantly used language there. The odds that you are a butthurt mussie who can't handle the truth are very high.

Why don't you come clean and admit the truth instead of trying to hide it like a coward?

If you really aren't a muslim and nobody in your peasant family is, then the irony is that I'm dealing with another minority who is butthurt about me rightfully bashing islam, when once again your people have also been a victim of islam in the past. Especially your afrocentric back-up that you had to PM to help you out in this thread(What's the matter you can't fight your own battles?) they were b1tchmade by muslims even worse than what the europeans did to them, go figure.

You like to read don't you fat autist? The 1300s is when your people suffered plenty of massacres at the hands of islamists. Not to mention you've been colonized/emasculated quite a bit as well, so literally everything that you and your liberal minority buddies here are trying to pin on my background have happened to your people as well.
      No one PMed me I just jumped in as usual. So Lebanon was where your parents left from?

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        My methods would work. The pacifist hippie approach is exactly why they are gaining more ground in the west that you're living in.

As long as they are a cancer to the world and it's discussed here I'm not gonna stop telling the truth about them so GTFO if you can't handle it.

Btw, you are sounding self-concious about being called out on your asperger syndrome earlier. All of a sudden you're posting tons of smilies and trying to convey emotions. LOL yes I know what it means. I had a classmate like you. Zero social cues and only typing non-stop, barely looking human in the process. I wish I could see it myself, your fat soulless asian arse sitting there typing with his chunky doritos greased fingers

There are 5 to 6 million muslims in the philippines and arabic is a significantly used language there. The odds that you are a butthurt mussie who can't handle the truth are very high.

Why don't you come clean and admit the truth instead of trying to hide it like a coward?

If you really aren't a muslim and nobody in your peasant family is, then the irony is that I'm dealing with another minority who is butthurt about me rightfully bashing islam, when once again your people have also been a victim of islam in the past. Especially your afrocentric back-up that you had to PM to help you out in this thread(What's the matter you can't fight your own battles?) they were b1tchmade by muslims even worse than what the europeans did to them, go figure.

You like to read don't you fat autist? The 1300s is when your people suffered plenty of massacres at the hands of islamists. Not to mention you've been colonized/emasculated quite a bit as well, so literally everything that you and your liberal minority buddies here are trying to pin on my background have happened to your people as well.
        You should fly over there to fight islamists.

Make up for your step daddy letting your mom get raped and fleeing the country like a coward.

Comment

Working...
        X