No announcement yet.

50 Year Old Transgender Man Thinks He is a 6 Year Old Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Year Old Transgender Man Thinks He is a 6 Year Old Girl

I don't know what to say to that video. On one hand I respect an individual's right to explore and claim their identity, but this guy looks absolutely ridiculous....

Comment

That's not news.

That's like half of NSB!

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        I don't know what to say to that video. On one hand I respect an individual's right to explore and claim their identity, but this guy looks absolutely ridiculous....
        He can explore his identity all he wants, but no one is going to convince me that he has a brain of a 6 year old, or that he is not mentally ill.

Comment

**** it I'll smash.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            He can explore his identity all he wants, but no one is going to convince me that he has a brain of a 6 year old, or that he is not mentally ill.
            But we aren't mental health professionals, any number of things could be going wrong in that dude's head....

Comment

But we aren't mental health professionals, any number of things could be going wrong in that dude's head....
              Where do we draw the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                Where do we draw the line?
                It isn't up to us to draw any imaginary line and what for? Are we the gender police or something? Do we put on a uniform and go around inspecting people's trousers and skirts for the right genitalia? And what happens when we find the wrong genitalia in the wrong set of clothes?

Comment

I respect this guy for standing up for his rights.

Comment

It isn't up to us to draw any imaginary line and what for? Are we the gender police or something? Do we put on a uniform and go around inspecting people's trousers and skirts for the right genitalia? And what happens when we find the wrong genitalia in the wrong set of clothes?
                    I don't know why you are going on a tangent about investigating peoples d1cks, but I was clearly referring to peoples abnormal behaviors. Where do we draw the line and finally say there is something wrong with a person who is need of psychological help. Surely you don't think this behavior is normal.

Comment

Working...
                    X