No announcement yet.

Who's the finest BEEZY on BS???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That is the stupidest word ever made. Whoever invented it should be force fed a bowl of horse ****.
    Come on my beezy...don't be like that...lol.

Comment

havent seen any pictures of any of em so i cant tell. all i can say is since malvada is like 32 shes a bit over the hill. she might still be the finest though.

no offense to malvada btw. im just 18 so i prefer girls closer to my own age. i better bang em now cuz if i do it when im like 60 its pretty weird. someone over 30 u can hit even if u are 60 imo so i lay of em for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Lol, look at the poll.. Nobody wants to fall into the ''she got a dick'' trap
        Here's a guy who fell in a dick trap.

Its either Squeallypig or K-nancy, I can't even tell them apart anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          That is the stupidest word ever made. Whoever invented it should be force fed a bowl of horse ****.
          I agree. I would give the person, namely Rich Loc(Pedo whatever the fck he's called now) a choice. Cooked Horse **** or Raw.

Comment

.::megstarr::.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              havent seen any pictures of any of em so i cant tell. all i can say is since malvada is like 32 shes a bit over the hill. she might still be the finest though.

no offense to malvada btw. im just 18 so i prefer girls closer to my own age. i better bang em now cuz if i do it when im like 60 its pretty weird. someone over 30 u can hit even if u are 60 imo so i lay of em for now.
              I agree with you. Rape needs to be unbanned.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post

K-Nan's black so...that can only be the other guy

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  K-Nan's black so...that can only be the other guy
                  Dick traps know no color.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post

LOL! Definitely Squealpiggy

Comment

this thread is incomplete, how you going to ask who's hotter and not post up the pics of each? YA'LL might have seen pics but damn I'm sure most haven't, post them up yo I wanna see them fly hunnies

Comment

Working...
                      X