No announcement yet.

Mexican Cartel is Ruthless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Cartel is Ruthless

I'm not going to share the videos here, but I was on reddit and accidentally stumbled on a post about Mexican Drug Cartels.

The typical punishment in these videos is cutting of legs, hands, peeling off facial skin, gouging out the eyes all while the victim is still alive.

In one video a boy is forced to watch his father being beheaded. They then skin him alive, remove his liver, stab his heart....the poor boy is still alive at this point. His heart is then removed and shoved into his face before he dies.

In another they slice a mans legs and arms off while he's still alive and I say slice because they use a knife.

I've been traumatised for the past 3 days and don't think I'll ever forget those images.

Lesson: Never become an informant. Why some of them still choose to snitch or offer info to rivals is mindboggling.
    Last edited by iamboxing; 03-21-2018, 12:05 AM.

Reporting your IP to them as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Reporting your IP to them as we speak
      Take a chill pill wuss, he hasn't shared anything.

Yea I've seen some, one recently even more brutal and it involves a knife.

Don't think I'll ever forget that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Take a chill pill wuss, he hasn't shared anything.

Yea I've seen some, one recently even more brutal and it involves a knife.

Don't think I'll ever forget that one.

Might as well say your respects zetas already got him rip

Comment

Cold world we live in....sad. We have to teach our kids to be better than us & show them to teach other kids....Spread more LOVE.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Might as well say your respects zetas already got him rip
            I've seen brutal BRUTAL stuff I wished I've never seen but, the last video that a friend sent me through Whatsapp was too much, I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm never going to Mexico.

Comment

I've seen brutal BRUTAL stuff I wished I've never seen but, the last video that a friend sent me through Whatsapp was too much, I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm never going to Mexico.
              Was the video worse than what the OP described seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Cold world we live in....sad. We have to teach our kids to be better than us & show them to teach other kids....Spread more LOVE.
                Thats impossible with the capitalist system

Comment

I'm going there to holiday within two years haha

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Well somebody gets it

Everybody needs to live with these values

Comment

Working...
                    X