Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm Convinced Joshua, Hearn Are Definitely Scared of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    He has been calling out Joshua since the Klitschko Joshua fight. The Bellew verbal sparring occurred because Bellew called Wilder out. Lets not twist history to fit a narrative.

Wilder is building the fight just as you and others presume Hearn is. Just in a different manner. It just comes off as offensive to those who favor Joshua.
    I like both of these guys and I don't mind who wins this fight - theres no narratives, agendas. I want to see the fight, but Wilder calling out AJ when he's been ordered to face his mandatory in Stiverne and AJ had Pulev/Takam doesn't mean much. Calling out AJ when hes got a fight with Ortiz and AJ had Parker first also doesn't mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      I like both of these guys and I don't mind who wins this fight - theres no narratives, agendas. I want to see the fight, but Wilder calling out AJ when he's been ordered to face his mandatory in Stiverne and AJ had Pulev/Takam doesn't mean much. Calling out AJ when hes got a fight with Ortiz and AJ had Parker first also doesn't mean much.
      How so? I mean didn't AJ have a signed contract to fight Klitschko when he walked into the ring to fight Molina? Fighters and promoters no longer think one fight at a time. Especially promoters. Ward fought twice after signing a contract with HBO to fight Kovalev. This is the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Here come the red coats to try to save face. My fave boxer of all time was British but man, the fans on here lately are all 1 note. Absolutely no independent thought put into their opinions. I know they aren't all that way but 90% seem to be. People, boxers don't represent you as a person. Just learn to enjoy the science and stop looking for validation through celebrities.
        Thank you for that one!! People get so bent out of shape over this stuff it's not even funny SMH

Comment

Will wilder price himself out again?

You ducked Joshua in front of the world by demanding a stupid amount

Joshua will make you a rich man accept whatever he gives as it will be treble what you have ever made at least

Take your defeat like a man

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Yes, but only if Wilder accept 60/40
            I could care less what the split is......I wont see a dime of it

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I think that' some good perspective.

Joshua's resume and actions have been so much more impressive than Wilder's. Even Wilder's signature win is whatever too. Ortiz had never proven himself good enough to even win a title in this era (where Charles Martin has even been a titlist) yet still controlled the fight for the most part. Ortiz hadn't looked good in a long time.
              Wilder's signature win is in question because it took him ten years to step up.

When other fighters challenged him he side-stepped them for easier fights.

That is why I do not excuse the ten year pro for talking now when he would not take on those challenges until his seventh year as a professional fighter.

Comment

"On the business side of boxing, I don’t think he’s very confident as a champion. As a champion, the way that he goes about it is not like champions that we’re used to seeing. When it comes to Anthony Joshua, especially when my name is mentioned or when my name is anywhere in the equation, he changes. Something in his personality changes. I know all of these guys fear me. I know they fear me. I would fear myself if I was fighting somebody that was knocking out everybody that stood in front of him. I’m really convinced, especially at this point, that Anthony Joshua is definitely scared of me. Him and his promoter [Eddie Hearn]," Wilder told The Undefeated.

Signed, *****

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post

That is why I do not excuse the ten year pro for talking now when he would not take on those challenges until his seventh year as a professional fighter.
                  who challenged Wilder and he said no to and don’t say Dillon Whyte cause wilder was going to accept that fight with the stipulation that he got AJ next and Hearn said no.

Comment

One minute he says he wants to fight in Vegas. Next minute he says he wants to fight back home. He says, ‘We shouldn’t go to America, we should stay here.' With me, I don’t care where I fight. I don’t care if it’s in the States, I don’t even care if it’s in your country. I’m going to travel, I’m going to go. That’s what I feel I need to do to fulfill my legacy, to leave my stamp on this division and this business. To solidify my name in it, I must travel."

Signed, Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post

Does this even make sense lmfao...!!!???

Comment

Working...
                      X