Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
    Iam with you Mickey 100% ! Crawford is the road runner bipp bipp! I don't like his style either !
    his style is whoopping ass doe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I see what Mickey is saying, he saying he can't outbox Bud but he thinks he can outbox Errol. Problem is that I think he would lose both fights. 147 is too much for him. If he wants them dudes at 47 he should try to fight them at a catchweight.
      I agree with this statement times 10x!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        well, has he fought any of those guys he's been calling out???????????
        So a fighter is scared of every fighter he calls out UNTIL he actually fights them? Explain your logic.

Comment

Mikey trippin' as always... Same excuses why he won't fight Loma.

Comment

Both guys finish Mikey. Crawford was a big 140, now he is 147. Spence is a huge 147, he will soon be a 154 fighter. Mikey is just a big 135 fighter, pretending to be 140. He shouldn`t mention Spence, it`s insane.

As I said, Mikey`s goal should be 135 -140 divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              So a fighter is scared of every fighter he calls out UNTIL he actually fights them? Explain your logic.
              well... until he actually fights them, or at least show interest instead of just running his mouth. its pretty much BS!!!!!

he's been calling out every top fighters then goes and fight a b-c level guys then blames it on the other side for the fight falling apart.

there should be no reason he cant fight spence, he's a free agent now right? he's not tied down to any promotional company right? so instead of running his mouth saying he'll fight spence, why dont he start pushing for the fight?

he's not even pushing for a fight with any of the guys he's been calling out. he's just been talking a lot lately saying he'll fight this guy and that guy but he makes no attempt to get the fight signed.

Comment

Talk.... This guy uses other peoples names while he fights nobodies to stay relevant. He's gonna go pick a cherry, mention Spence and anyone else with relevance. Rinse, repeat..

Comment

No more excuses; I say let them fight! Besides, Mikey Garcia is at least three calendar years older than Erroll Spence, Jr. anyway. Mikey was born in 1987 where as Erroll was born in 1990.

The kid is daring to be great. He is giving the boxing fans the fights that they want to see but the irony is he ducked both Gamboa, Linares and Lomachencko for a shot a Spence; Fighters that were his own size. Which is something I find very interesting.

Comment

What have I been saying this guy DONT LIKE guys that MOVE.And now he has admitted it.And he will NEVER fight Spence that's bs.

Comment

What's crazy is why hasn't anyone asked why TC did not fight Prograis or Ramirez

Comment

Working...
                      X