Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Decisions Briedis in Tough Fight To Unify WBC, WBO Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Brit guy calling fight was biased as hell for Bredies.The crowd or just trying to sell fight but everytime I hear a guy calling a fight one sided I know how the masses will see it.Most people are sheep.Now this fight I seen as 8-4 Usyk(that's with Briedis getting 5th I did not see)but the scores are within range 7-5,9-3 Usyk.I think Usyk who showed some grit should forget about heavy at least until he gets a better resume because he don't have power or next level deffence to compete with the top guys.
    9-3 Usyk? GTFOH. That's the worst score I've heard yet. You are obviously bias as hell for Usyk. The "Brit guy" had no dog in the fight and his assessment was much more accurate than yours. I'm a huge Usyk fan but I call the fight as it is not as I expect or hope it to be. You should try doing that sometime.

Comment

How can you trust a dumbfk about anything who doesn't know how to use multiquote button?

Comment

dont see all the hype with usyk. basic as a mofo. his feet all over the damn place. nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          until he gets a better resume because he don't have power or next level deffence to compete with the top guys.
          How Usyk can get a better resume if after fighting Gassiev/Dorticos winner he won't have nobody to beat at CW at all? He already defeated Glowacki (who was arguably #1 in the division) and Briedis (who's #2). He has to move up

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            How Usyk can get a better resume if after fighting Gassiev/Dorticos winner he won't have nobody to beat at CW at all? He already defeated Glowacki (who was arguably #1 in the division) and Briedis (who's #2). He has to move up
            He can continue to defend his belts....

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              He can continue to defend his belts....
              After WBSS there's only Lebedev for him to beat, I can't see other options. Maybe loser of Gassiev/Dorticos too. The division will be cleaned completely

Comment

Good fight, well done to both.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  After WBSS there's only Lebedev for him to beat, I can't see other options. Maybe loser of Gassiev/Dorticos too. The division will be cleaned completely
                  IMO, Lebedev should fight Briedis at first or someone from the 2nd semifinal to acquire such an honor to fight for 3 major World belts and with a winner of Muhammad Ali trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                    9-3 Usyk? GTFOH. That's the worst score I've heard yet. You are obviously bias as hell for Usyk. The "Brit guy" had no dog in the fight and his assessment was much more accurate than yours. I'm a huge Usyk fan but I call the fight as it is not as I expect or hope it to be. You should try doing that sometime.
                    I'm been scoring fights longer then you have been alive prob.And go read some other writers and most have between 7-5 - 9-3.Not a huge fan of Usyk just not a paid shill or a SHEEP.And Brit guy DID have dog in fight he was calling a fight to sound closer and more exciting then it was.
                    Last edited by john l; 01-29-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      There will be new guys and a rematch with either Bridis or winner out of next will prob sell.Maybe even loser out of next one if its close and exciting.He DONT need to move up but prob will for the money but it wont end well.

Comment

Working...
                      X