No announcement yet.

Which current P4P fighter defeated 2 undefeated champs in their prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
    You say Ring p4p is factual and hold it to a high standard and they have GGG #1. Do you disagree?

I personally don't rate him that way but based on what you have said regarding their rankings surely you think GGG is #1 based on facts?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      You say Ring p4p is factual and hold it to a high standard and they have GGG #1. Do you disagree?

I personally don't rate him that way but based on what you have said regarding their rankings surely you think GGG is #1 based on facts?
      I suppose Golovkin is #1 in their p4p list because their owner De La Hoya hopes to crown his fighter Canelo after he gets the W in the rematch

Comment

He has a crazy resume considering how few fights he has Glowacki and Breidis are very good wins. Hucks a solid win, Mchunu, Michael Hunter Jr - Olympian, undefeated prospect.

I think he's realistically top 5 p4p already. Win over Gassiev\Dorticos he'll have one of the best resumes in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          He has a crazy resume considering how few fights he has Glowacki and Breidis are very good wins. Hucks a solid win, Mchunu, Michael Hunter Jr - Olympian, undefeated prospect.

I think he's realistically top 5 p4p already. Win over Gassiev\Dorticos he'll have one of the best resumes in boxing.
          That's what I mean, somebody needs to name a better win than Glowacki in resumes of other p4p fighters, and I'll wait (with the exception of Donaire for Rigo that's only if Rigo is still p4p), it's a flawless win with no weight, age or inactivity issues

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Like Usyk did with Briedis and Glowacki?

I'll wait

Let me guess. It's probably Naya Inouea who's higher on p4p lists than Usyk

I'm not saying he's 1# p4p but you have to have him in your top 5 even if all media sources will be ignoring his accomplishments like CW division doesn't exist, just watch
            I've been saying for the longest that Usyk deserves to be way higher on the list. Higher than Golovkin and Crawford and certainly higher than Inoue.

He dominated actual bodies and made them look like amateurs. Golovkin struggled against a non P4P in Jacobs and got a draw against the only P4P fighter he faced, coming from a lower division need I mention.

Crawford, on the other hand, unified a division full of nobodies and largely untested fighters. Usyk should definitely be top 5 in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              Like Usyk did with Briedis and Glowacki?

I'll wait

Let me guess. It's probably Naya Inouea who's higher on p4p lists than Usyk

I'm not saying he's 1# p4p but you have to have him in your top 5 even if all media sources will be ignoring his accomplishments like CW division doesn't exist, just watch
              Lomachenko. He defeated 3. Russell, walters, and rigo.

Comment

He is very good and on my PFP top 10 list but he beat Briedis on points by the smallest possible amount. I haven't seen the fight yet to score it for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Lomachenko. He defeated 3. Russell, walters, and rigo.
                  Rigo wasn't a champ in his Loma class

GRJ fight was for a title, but Walters and GRJ weren't champions if my memory serves
                  Last edited by g27region; 01-27-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    He is very good and on my PFP top 10 list but he beat Briedis on points by the smallest possible amount. I haven't seen the fight yet to score it for myself.
                    I recommend you to watch it because it's going to be hard to top this fight this year, matter of fact that's how real fights between #1 and #2 should look like. Like I've said, a lot of people underestimated Briedis and I think he's the second best cruiserweight actually he was supposed to give Usyk his toughest fight

I just don't like that he's being ignored in media sources, just like the rest of the division
                    Last edited by g27region; 01-27-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

Man im just about to enjoy this flame war...I aint in it

Comment

Working...
                      X