Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intelligent black guy speaking the truth about africa and black victim mentality

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    People that have it good are the only ones who have the free time to complain and don't see the hypocrisy of what they're actually saying.
    Exactly, and they only complain to improve their already privileged lived, never thankful for what they have, don't want to work to improve their lot they just want more things given to them for doing nothing.

Some people just like b*tching

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      Two minutes in and stopped. Dude was bucking and Jiving. It was cringeworthy. He made some decent point about the victim mentality of many blacks, but it was negated by his bucking and jiving. People like him fail to realize the context under which these people are saying these things, and it usually because of hopelessness. Rather than telling these people saying "they want to go back to Africa" to fight for their place in society, he uses the platform to denigrate and disparage an entire continent. He fails to realize that a black person's image, no matter where he/she lives, will always be connected to Africa and any denigration or belittling of Africa is basically on attack on his/her own image. In essence, the guy is an ignorant fool.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        I blame pretty boy 32 for knocking out all Mexican men with a single sucker punch...

And he's holding all black ppl down... He's holding me down remotely too...

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Two minutes in and stopped. Dude was bucking and Jiving. It was cringeworthy. He made some decent point about the victim mentality of many blacks, but it was negated by his bucking and jiving. People like him fail to realize the context under which these people are saying these things, and it usually because of hopelessness. Rather than telling these people saying "they want to go back to Africa" to fight for their place in society, he uses the platform to denigrate and disparage an entire continent. He fails to realize that a black person's image, no matter where he/she lives, will always be connected to Africa and any denigration or belittling of Africa is basically on attack on his/her own image. In essence, the guy is an ignorant fool.
          There are so many eloquent brothers out there...why use this dude??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            There are so many eloquent brothers out there...why use this dude??
            That's the question, but you and i know the answer.....maybe the others can figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              That's the question, but you and i know the answer.....maybe the others can figure it out.
              The friend chick **** gave that agenda away...

Comment

life is pretty easy....

obey the law

OR

go to a country where lawlessness is allowed

wtf

''nah, fnck that noise. society OWES ME !!!!! so im just gonna take it and harm anyone that tries to stop me !!!!''

Comment

Working...
                X