This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    In most races, only the first few lapses are exciting. After that the order is already set out.

Sometimes something unexpected happens during pit stops, but very rarely.

Agreed between the 10th and the 1st guy there would be a lot of difference but with a right strategy and risk with the conditional tires 5th and 4th guys can threaten the top guys.. but it is always interesting if there is a safety car involved then the lead diminishes and they start going at it again..
    I agree post the Raikonen, Schumacher, Massa era I haven't been following it that much mainly because of timing issues but F1 is more interesting than WRC to watch for sure..

But both are better than NASSCAR for sure..
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 01-07-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Can someone explain this

Comment

• He is a woman..

Comment

• Even with F1 cars being historically quick these days, I want the V10's back. Among the most beautiful sounds of all time when those engines were at full song. Goosebumps.

Comment

• I only do F1. Indy car? Lol driving in circles and circles is kids’ stuff.

Indy car and drag racing is lame.

Comment

• What is the point of all these threads the last few days about color?

Are you using it to gain points, is your life so boring you need to get daily action from this site, what is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                By Asia you just meant Japan, right? Because most of Asia is 3rd world.
                South Korea and Taiwan are not 3rd world dude.

South Korea is slowly taking over the world. Where do you think Samsung, LG , top rated TV, cellphones and computer software comes from? South Korea.

Fuk Japan. We are raping them in the azz right now. And Taiwanese wanna be us so bad. They cant stop watching our dramas , movies and music.

South Korea is making moves in this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  What is the point of all these threads the last few days about color?

Are you using it to gain points, is your life so boring you need to get daily action from this site, what is it?
                  no im curious about history.

Do you have an answer?

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Korea has Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Kia, etc. etc. I don't care about Japan.

This was gonna be light hearted, but you got personal on a playa.
                    You just took the words rigt out of my mouth. Pretty much what i said.

Japan is yesterday’s news.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      South Korea and Taiwan are not 3rd world dude.

South Korea is slowly taking over the world. Where do you think Samsung, LG , top rated TV, cellphones and computer software comes from? South Korea.

Fuk Japan. We are raping them in the azz right now. And Taiwanese wanna be us so bad. They cant stop watching our dramas , movies and music.

South Korea is making moves in this world.
                      Hyundais used to be junk. Now, they're nearly as good as Toyotas, and for a noticeably less money. Lots of respect for what they've accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                      X