Matchroom FC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    says dirk diggler in between huge, huge coke binges on an alt from 2015
    You are just being silly, I'm just a boxing fan in asia and I'm sure any mod can confirm that by checking my ip. Not everything is a conspiracy against you and people do have different opinion. Grow up, buddy.

Comment

I'm honoured to fly the flag of British Boxing.

Comment

#Earnwitheddie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
          I'm not pro Hearn or AJ, I'm just anti Wilder fans
          This is where I stand.

Comment

Comment

Lol. Clever thread. So creepy that people dedicate themselves to a promoter, only because they share geography in common, and then spend hours defending him no matter what he does.
              Fking embarrassing.

The only response they come up with is "Haymon doe". Like I give a fuk abt any of these promoters. I'm just a boxing fan and I don't care where someone comes from.

Comment

Haha good one

And the way they just get silent after fury wilder gets made and after aj declines 80million dollars just exposes their fanboyism

Now the hearn narrative they are parroting is "fury wilder wont happen" . Bunch of sheep and their fanboyism clouds whatever little intelligence they have

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Haha good one

And the way they just get silent after fury wilder gets made and after aj declines 80million dollars just exposes their fanboyism

Now the hearn narrative they are parroting is "fury wilder wont happen" . Bunch of sheep and their fanboyism clouds whatever little intelligence they have

Please take Shelly Finkels old shriveled nuts out your mouth then take Wilders length out of your ass and **** off.

It's really quite sad that some guy has remembered the names of 18 guys he disagrees with on a boxing forum. Very creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    Please take Shelly Finkels old shriveled nuts out your mouth then take Wilders length out of your ass and **** off.

It's really quite sad that some guy has remembered the names of 18 guys he disagrees with on a boxing forum. Very creepy.
                    I think its safe to say these people spend more time talking about Hearn than a lot of the names on the list. They are so into race and nationality its unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Lol. Clever thread. So creepy that people dedicate themselves to a promoter, only because they share geography in common, and then spend hours defending him no matter what he does.
                      Fking embarrassing.

The only response they come up with is "Haymon doe". Like I give a fuk abt any of these promoters. I'm just a boxing fan and I don't care where someone comes from.

that is literally the resposnse one has to give. big dun and WBF IBA BBC just made 5 posts in a row each in the PBC thread. they've got their shirts off and they're dancing on tables like cheerleaders. if you don't condemn those two men, [and you don't] one must say, "haymon doe!" my hands are tied at that stage!

Comment

Working...
                      X