Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Abel Sanchez Is a Dumbass; Doesn't Know What Boxing Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re

Bad news...I'm translated this to, I'm fighting Triple G the very same way...he's convinced himself. I cant watch another fight, with Triple G chasing this guy around the ring for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Let's explore this hypocrisy shall we. Now aside from the fact that Abel had trained one of the best pound for pound fighters of the early 90s, hall of famer Terry Norris, ggg is one of the longest reigning champions ever in the mw division. So I'm sure Sanchez knows something about boxing. Especially compared to the dio that trains canelo and never trained anyone else of relevance. But let's just look back at a Canelo quote when he fought lara.
      "Canelo blames Lara for a lackluster fight. He says the Cuban stylist*failed to take him 'to the Cuban school of boxing.'
      "What can I say about the fight? We knew that it was going to be that type of fight. We kept pressuring him and pressuring him, but we didn't know that it was going to be that long of a marathon," Canelo said." Yet now he wants to defend the art of the sweet science to hit and not get hit? Now granted there were differences between the performances of lara vs canelo and Canelo vs ggg. Lara outlanded Canelo and limited Canelo to landing just 97 punches. While canelo was outlanded by ggg by a significant margin. But by all means, carry on with the nonsense tho.

Sanchez didn't teach Norris anything..... and btw, do you have any idea how long ago that was?

in the last 15 years all of his guys have come up short, and he has made childish excuses to ensure that Golovkin will not fight anyone with a pulse

Sanchez and Golovkin are a perfect match

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
        My point is that in his fight against Mayweather, Canelo neither fought intelligently nor adapted based on opponent and circumstance. The fight was like something out of a 1940's Warner Brothers cartoon. Short of stripping Saul out of his boxing trunks, there wasn't much at Mayweather did not do to Canelo in that fight.

yea Floyd was a pushover, all those other guys outboxed him easy

no, wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Well Canelo, you looked like a dumbass in the ring vs Lara and Mayweather
          I'll give you Mayweather .
          But how did he look like a dumbass in the Lara fight ?

Comment

Canelo will fight the exact same style, just better

you casuals can call that whatever you want

and when Golovkin/Sanchez cannot adjust in September, we will be calling them/you whatever we want..... and it won't be pretty lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              I think Canelo might stand and fight this time instead of moving.
              Haha no way. once he feels some power again, he will be on his bike.

There's a reason Canelo ran last time and that's not his game at all but he had no choice. He simply cannot stand and fight with GGG and he knows it, so he turned into exactly what he accused Lara of.

Comment

the word ' pendejo '..... does it actually mean dumbass, or ?

I suspect that is not a literal translation

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  whatever , just make sure u don't run like last time
                  You forgot the punches that Nelo was landing too, he shouldn't do that either huh?

Comment

Runelo Clenbuteralez boxed only 30 seconds of each round.

Comment

Abel Sanchez trains his fighters to be one dimensional, they have trouble against clever boxers.

Look how badly Gassiev got clowned by Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                      X