Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Alvarez-Kovalev, Mayweather, Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Alvarez-Kovalev, Mayweather, Charlo

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Eleider Alvarez's huge knockout win over Sergey Kovalev, Jermall Charlo being ducked in the middleweight division, Floyd Mayweather digging deep in fights, Mikey Garcia at welterweight, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love reading these

Comment

I think Kovalov has no other option but to exercise his rematch clause. And I expect him to do that in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Maidana in their rematch was fighting two guys in the ring. It got so bad with Floyd that I quit buying his fights if Floyd Bayless Jr. was the Ref. for the his fights...

]

Comment

Comment

This mailbag has me wanting to reread the Art of War.

Great insight nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
              This mailbag has me wanting to reread the Art of War.

Great insight nonetheless.
              Do they have an audio version??? Floyd and me need that version...

Comment

Bread Bread Bread SMDH

Bread you do actually have one of the best Boxing minds I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Nobody currently in the business IMO can match your Boxing intellect and insight. I hate the mythical BS and over the top nostalgia for past fighters you and many of your fans have, because it’s simply way to unfair! But Bread you got me SMDH because yeah you respect Floyd’s skill set but anyone who can read between lines can tell your always reluctant to truly give Money his welled deserved props! Is that your off hand slight butt kiss to many of your fans whom hate Floyd, or is cause Floyd ain’t from Philly? Any you mentioned that Floyd Fought Qwackman, Mosley, and Oscar, when they were past there prime. True but what you don’t mention is past your prime and shot are to deferent things! Past your prime when your a truly elite fighter means your still game. Shot means even the a game elite fighter has no hope! Oddly you off offhand slight Floyd particularly over Qwack, but Qwack actually fought Oscar and Mosley when they were Shot! Oscar was past his prime not shot plus Floyd fought him at the full 154 limit. Mosley was also past his prime but also wasn’t shot, Mosley got out Boxed and out thought, his mind don’t move like Floyd’s and frankly Mosley doesn’t have the skill set and Boxing IQ like Floyd. Qwackman an this is where you clearly show a little offhanded biased towards Floyd! Qwackman is two years younger but I don’t dwell on his age cause he turned pro earlier and was in some wars. But none of that shiiid is Floyd’s fault! It ain’t Floyd’s fault that he respected and learned defense and Mastered the art of hit, and not get hit while they didn’t! You don’t mention that when Floyd fought both Mosley and ESPECIALLY WHEN HE FOUGHT QWACKMAN Floyd was also pasted his prime especially against Qwack, so where was the advantage for Floyd particularly in that fight? It was in skills and IQ PBP! To not say so is complete biased BS Bread cause we know you know! To not mention that Floyd wanted to fight Oscar, Mosley, Cotto, and Qwackman long before he did and every single one of them didn’t want to fight Floyd at the height of there careers is complete BS Bread! He called out Oscar, Mosley, and Cotto, none of them wanted to fight Floyd tell he was a cash cow! And Qwackman even Freddy ****roach said it’s there fault the fight didn’t happen the first time during the first negotiations, cause they walked awaaaay! So why don’t you ever say this stuff Bread...simple you respect Floyd...but you don’t like him. Or are you intimidated by the *******, Floyd/Haymon hate Nation? You do know that many of those whom you side with and let get away with these slight of hand tactics like you hate Floyd/Haymon do to race hate for Blacks! They got no reason to hate Haymon yet many of them do, they even heap hate on fighters associated with Haymon who clearly takes care of his clients the fighters! They hate PBC, and many in the beginning said they want PBC TO FELL. These are the people you align yourself with when you say things and don’t make it clear why those fights didn’t happen sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Maidana in their rematch was fighting two guys in the ring. It got so bad with Floyd that I quit buying his fights if Floyd Bayless Jr. was the Ref. for the his fights...

]

Kenny Bayless earned himself a spot in Mayweather's personal hall of fame that night in Mayweather-Maidana 2. Little Floyd keeps a picture of him in his wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                    Bread you do actually have one of the best Boxing minds I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Nobody currently in the business IMO can match your Boxing intellect and insight. I hate the mythical BS and over the top nostalgia for past fighters you and many of your fans have, because it’s simply way to unfair! But Bread you got me SMDH because yeah you respect Floyd’s skill set but anyone who can read between lines can tell your always reluctant to truly give Money his welled deserved props! Is that your off hand slight butt kiss to many of your fans whom hate Floyd, or is cause Floyd ain’t from Philly? Any you mentioned that Floyd Fought Qwackman, Mosley, and Oscar, when they were past there prime. True but what you don’t mention is past your prime and shot are to deferent things! Past your prime when your a truly elite fighter means your still game. Shot means even the a game elite fighter has no hope! Oddly you off offhand slight Floyd particularly over Qwack, but Qwack actually fought Oscar and Mosley when they were Shot! Oscar was past his prime not shot plus Floyd fought him at the full 154 limit. Mosley was also past his prime but also wasn’t shot, Mosley got out Boxed and out thought, his mind don’t move like Floyd’s and frankly Mosley doesn’t have the skill set and Boxing IQ like Floyd. Qwackman an this is where you clearly show a little offhanded biased towards Floyd! Qwackman is two years younger but I don’t dwell on his age cause he turned pro earlier and was in some wars. But none of that shiiid is Floyd’s fault! It ain’t Floyd’s fault that he respected and learned defense and Mastered the art of hit, and not get hit while they didn’t! You don’t mention that when Floyd fought both Mosley and ESPECIALLY WHEN HE FOUGHT QWACKMAN Floyd was also pasted his prime especially against Qwack, so where was the advantage for Floyd particularly in that fight? It was in skills and IQ PBP! To not say so is complete biased BS Bread cause we know you know! To not mention that Floyd wanted to fight Oscar, Mosley, Cotto, and Qwackman long before he did and every single one of them didn’t want to fight Floyd at the height of there careers is complete BS Bread! He called out Oscar, Mosley, and Cotto, none of them wanted to fight Floyd tell he was a cash cow! And Qwackman even Freddy ****roach said it’s there fault the fight didn’t happen the first time during the first negotiations, cause they walked awaaaay! So why don’t you ever say this stuff Bread...simple you respect Floyd...but you don’t like him. Or are you intimidated by the *******, Floyd/Haymon hate Nation? You do know that many of those whom you side with and let get away with these slight of hand tactics like you hate Floyd/Haymon do to race hate for Blacks! They got no reason to hate Haymon yet many of them do, they even heap hate on fighters associated with Haymon who clearly takes care of his clients the fighters! They hate PBC, and many in the beginning said they want PBC TO FELL. These are the people you align yourself with when you say things and don’t make it clear why those fights didn’t happen sooner!
                    Yusuf, why don’t you calm down with your NOI brainwashed BS. If you were any dumber, you’d have to be watered.

Comment

Working...
                    X