No announcement yet.

Kovalev stopped, wonder if GGG is next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    One boxer from that part of the world loses a fight by KO and therefore all boxers from that part of the world will get knocked out. How can anyone argue with logic like that. Of course all GGG fans will jump off the bandwagon and say he was a bum the whole time because all GGG fans think exactly alike like programmed robots.
    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Hell yeah. First Cryvalev, next lil g. After that, H0mochenko, then U-sick. Knocking them punk ass white boys off one by one
    Also PEDvetkin, GvozDICK, DerevyenCHUMPko, BUTTerbiev, BYE-BYEvol.

Line 'em up and watch 'em fall! There's no way back for any of them funny named bums after what happened to QUITalev!
    Last edited by kafkod; 08-07-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
      After the Kovalev fight I had a weird flash thought of what if canelo somehowpulls off a stoppage and GGG hits the canvas for the first time. If that was to happen sadly everyone on the GGG bandwagon would jump off and say he was a bum the whole time smh
      Well, if Canelo couldn't do ***** with "Contaminated beef", imagine running on chicken and veggies smhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Also PEDvetkin, GvozDICK, DerevyenCHUMPko, BUTTerbiev, BYE-BYEvol.

Line 'em up and watch 'em fall! There's no way back for any of them funny named bums after what happened to QUITalev!
        All of those face first Eurobums are going down.

Lions only

Comment

TO be honest, when Kovalev said in that video from the hospital that he didnt want to make excuses but the camp "was 3 months"? That dude needs to hold himself accountable, he was winning and then got clipped, it happens but why are you blaming a long camp for gassing out when you always had stamina issues? Time to stop being cheap and hire Memo Heredia or Conte or Alex Ariza bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            All of those face first Eurobums are going down.

Lions only
            #exposed!!!

Comment

I hope so. When he got stripped for refusing to fight his mandatory I lost respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                I hope so. When he got stripped for refusing to fight his mandatory I lost respect.
                If that caused you to lose respect for the guy, then you never had respect for him in the first place. Tell all the facts though, like Derevchenko and his promoter didn't go radio silent af after the numbers HBO was offering went public and then resurfaced two days after the fight with a petition letter. It worked in their favor but where was all this "mandatory" love when this guy was the mandatory for the belts he eventually won, didn't see any crying on here from people about him getting d**ked around.

Comment

Kovalev was ko'd in the amateurs and as a pro he had already been dropped and hurt before. GGG has never been KO'd and never even been dropped before, not as an amateur nor as a pro. I don't think he's ever been seriously hurt in any fight. We're talking about almost 400 fights and nobody been able to even knock him down, so I really don't see that happening in the rematch. GGG has one of the best chins in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X