Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when GGG loses? I bet I'm the only one on this website that has never seen GGG fight...

Comment

• I get the criticism of Golovkin. I really do. It's deserved.

However, the **** storm we've seen lately is just f**king ******ed and weird. I mean damn it seems to me like motherf**kers are just haunted by this dude. Wake up, think of GGG. Lunch break at work, think of GGG. Daydreaming at work -- daydreaming of GGG. Take off work early...so they can think of GGG. And create threads here about GGG. Girlfriend wants to f**k...not in the mood, still thinking about GGG. Try to go to sleep at night...toss and turn all night long thinking of GGG.

Gotdamn I really haven't seen anything like this around here to be honest. This is starting to exceed even Floyd/Manny levels at this point.

Criticizing the dude is one thing, but being f**king stalker obsessive is another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Because it's always those from a certain demographic who bash GGG. Their motive is obvious.

GGG is a exciting and fearless ring warrior, who is good for the sport.

We have never seen prima donnas like Ward and Mayweather fighting around the world, for example in the UK or Monaco. They fight a cowardly safety-first style, staying at home and go for boring UDs, while GGG goes for the KO in every fight.

Yet people from a certain demographic will support guys like Ward no matter how boring and dirty he fights, no matter how much of a prima donna diva he is, because sad to say, they judge boxers by only ONE thing.
        3g is exciting like tyson and lacy used to be. when a guy fights a string of under dogs, what outcome do you expect ?!?!?

the fight is the fight. where the ring is located doesnt mean shlt. you still have to throw punches and location wont change that. ''but but fixed scored for hometown guy !!!'' once again, shlt scores happen regardless of where a fight takes place.

safety first or BRAINS first ?!?!? most fans like rock em sock em type fights, others like it where it hunter vs the hunted. brains vs brawn. if a brawler is that good, he should be able to conquer the safety 1st types.

its sad that the very moment 3g catches that L, his fan base is going to evaporate like pacs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          3g is exciting like tyson and lacy used to be. when a guy fights a string of under dogs, what outcome do you expect ?!?!?

the fight is the fight. where the ring is located doesnt mean shlt. you still have to throw punches and location wont change that. ''but but fixed scored for hometown guy !!!'' once again, shlt scores happen regardless of where a fight takes place.

safety first or BRAINS first ?!?!? most fans like rock em sock em type fights, others like it where it hunter vs the hunted. brains vs brawn. if a brawler is that good, he should be able to conquer the safety 1st types.

its sad that the very moment 3g catches that L, his fan base is going to evaporate like pacs.
          This ignoramus at it again. Comparing Tyson to Lacy, discounting home town advantage. If you can get it wrong, this guy will. Pac took many losses, **** for brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            This ignoramus at it again. Comparing Tyson to Lacy, discounting home town advantage. If you can get it wrong, this guy will. Pac took many losses, **** for brains.
            thats right. get personal. defend your god.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              lol of course you have some bullshlt conspiracy.. jacobs is about to potentially fight gg, so shouldnt people be bigging up gg now?

and you didnt mention fury.. he doesnt get the hate either.. stop coping and saying its a race thing and just admit cause he has a weak ass resume at 35 yrs old
              lol are you serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                How do you know the demographics of posters? You don't.
                You also hate ward but are wlads biggest fan when he's the king of clinching. And since when does fight location matter? Vegas is the boxing capital. People come here to prove themselves, not some shltty city in europe
                It's really not that hard to be honest.

There are some who fly under the radar or on the radar of another demographic but the truth always comes out.

For instance most people blindly assume IronDan is black, which shouldn't be surprising considering his "posting style". Same for New England, DeadLikeMe, BodyMovin', etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  lol are you serious?
                  No where near that of gg. Damn near every fighter gets hate but it's been non stop since Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    This. I used to be a GGG sceptic myself but I've come to admire his skills, the hate he generates is hilarious. He's driven 40 year old men (*cough* SugarKaineHook *cough* to dedicate their accounts to him, spend their day photoshopping pictures and editing videos about him

Is it any coincidence that the vast majority of GGG haters are black Americans?

Is it any coincidence 78Sports and Dontaesboxingnation make video after video disparaging him?
                    The way you hate one any fighter that has some semblance of melanin in their skin is the way people hate on GGG. Don't you..........find it ironic that the tables are turned?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      thats right. get personal. defend your god.
                      Like I said, you just can't get one thing right. You tried to make some points there, and all failed badly. That's a lot of spam at the rate you've been posting, drags this forum down even further

Comment

Working...
                      X