Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

I agree, he should do what he accused others of not doing 3/4 years ago. He should fight the younger up and comers and forget about money. Beat those boxers and then get the opportunity for the paydays.

Comment

Facts. It is all coming out now.

Just look at the way ggg fought anyone his size or bigger and the way he fought smaller guys or lower tier opponents.

When he fought Jacobs and Canelo both times there was no Mexican style or big drama show. But when he fought the replacement no hoper in May he was the big drama show with the Mexican style.

Ggg has revealed himself to be a bully someone who acts tough with weaker people than him but gets scared when he fights someone his size or bigger lol.

Comment

Says the dirty clincher.

Comment

Ward spoken like champ. Never disrespected Golovkin. He gave him too much credit actually.

Comment

Golovkin once said he was a fighter not a businessman and his fans lauded him for it. Look at every big decisions in his career, they were all business decisions to avoid risk. He fooled the idiots.

Comment

Tell me something I don’t know

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Ward spoken like champ. Never disrespected Golovkin. He gave him too much credit actually.
                He disrespected ggg plenty in the past, just in a passive aggressive way.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  He disrespected ggg plenty in the past, just in a passive aggressive way.
                  I know what you talking about. Ward wanted to cherrypick GGG, but GGG and his team knew better. He wanted to feed on GGG's overhype. Trying to piss GGG off didn't work for Andre.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    No he didn't. He gave him credit as a good fighter, and he is that. A good fighter.

Loefler turned it down in 2015... why? Because Golovkin was signed to fight Lemieux on PPV, and he was the mandatory for Canelo/Cotto which was a few months after the Lemieux PPV fight.

Does that make sense to fight Ward after Lemieux instead of waiting for his mandatory?

To this day I still don't understand how he can catch flack from people screaming he ducked a bigger fighter at 168. We all know the truth. The same people screaming he ducked Ward would have said he ducked Canelo had he skipped out on that fight, regardless of the logic behind the scenario.

Comment

Working...
                    X