Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi on GGG vs Canelo

Golovkin won that fight. Again

Comment

The New Middleweight Kingpin Saul Canelo Alvarez turned the Monster puncher , boogeyman KO Artist , into the Paulie Malignaggi of the Middleweight division.

GGG was walked down & beat up , man handled , getting punished all over the ring. GGG was boxing in survival mode throwing jabs out of desperation trying to keep Canelo off of him and stop the viscious onslaught.

GGG = Paulie Malignaggi @ 160
      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 09-22-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        The New Middleweight Kingpin Saul Canelo Alvarez turned the Monster puncher , boogeyman KO Artist , into the Paulie Malignaggi of the Middleweight division.

GGG was walked down & beat up , man handled , getting punished all over the ring. GGG was boxing in survival mode throwing jabs out of desperation trying to keep Canelo off of him and stop the viscious onslaught.

GGG = Paulie Malignaggi @ 160
        GGG was walked down? Why was he in the center of the ring all night? Why wasn't GGG on the ropes from getting walked down?

Comment

I just posted another, even better discussion IMO.

Coming from the person who actually boxed at the highest level; about "eye-catching punches", bruised skin, scoring a fight, "sweet science", Golovkin technique/defense and more. Regardless of what your opinion is, I think you can appreciate some real experience and knowledge.

Comment

Paulie es un payaso, clown. His whole career he cry to everybody, refs, judges, Haymon y a todos! Paulie says he will never give Pacquiao credit, so why Golovkin fans who are many Pacquiao fans like what Paulina says? He no like Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              I just posted another, even better discussion IMO.

Coming from the person who actually boxed at the highest level; about "eye-catching punches", bruised skin, scoring a fight, "sweet science", Golovkin technique/defense and more. Regardless of what your opinion is, I think you can appreciate some real experience and knowledge.

in the end he say never ever give Pacquiao credit. You trust this payaso?

Comment

Much of what Malignaggi said about GGG being "walked down" (which was a ridiculous argument right from the start) and about a possible third fight makes absolute sense.

I still don't think this was a robbery - it was a close fight with a somewhat debatable outcome. The first fight was more of a robbery, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoGlobal View Post
                  in the end he say never ever give Pacquiao credit. You trust this payaso?
                  I think he is convinced Manny was on something for a long time in his career; thus he rarely gives him any credit. However, he doesn't say Manny is a bad fighter, but if you are convinced some with that style took advantage of PEDs, of course, you won't give him a credit.

I don't see much relevance in his opinion of Manny when he talks about GGG-Canelo. It's not that he says GGG won and that is, but he talks in some length on pretty much everything that was discussed on this forum for the last week. That is what I find valuable.

Comment

Working...
                  X