No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Firm That Contracted Steele Dossier Says It Was 'Shocked' By Findings on Trump

And here's the complete Steele Dossier itself, which I haven't read yet but just googled.
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html
    Well that's a big surprise considering that...

Steele’s work had been funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee through go-betweens. Marc Elias, a Clinton campaign lawyer, hired a political research firm called Fusion GPS to assist Clinton’s campaign on Trump. Fusion paid for Steele’s research using DNC and Clinton cash.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/27...idge-analytica

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      For the THIRD time you lying gruber, I've not used that term.

Try again, and this time address what I actually said.
      You're trying to deny he said it.

Comment

Lmfao!!

Yeah, guys like Bannon. You guys were always citing him as one the Nazi, fascist, white supremacist types Trump surrounded himself with.

Now that Bannon supposedly is saying anti-Trump things, Bannon is now suddenly a legit guy to be taken at his word.

Superfan logic at its finest.
        Actually Bannon is a Leninist.

I don't respect Bannon at all. But he's an important player in the Trump saga.

The wheels are falling off.

The rats are fleeing the nest.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Well that's a big surprise considering that...

Steele’s work had been funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee through go-betweens. Marc Elias, a Clinton campaign lawyer, hired a political research firm called Fusion GPS to assist Clinton’s campaign on Trump. Fusion paid for Steele’s research using DNC and Clinton cash.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/27...idge-analytica
          Who first gave money to the Fusion GPS firm to fund the document? Why was Steele chosen by Fusion GPS? Was Steele ever told who the information was for or who was funding it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Here you go. Here's something to brighten your day

It's an interesting turn, that's for sure.

Comment

You still going with the fake news angle?
              I never went with it in the first place.

Again, you can't cite me makimg that argument in this exchange.

You're either stuck on stupid, or a blatant liar by repeating that false claim over and over.

Comment

Its a new year and a new Ignore List for those unable to state their case without childish insults.

Welcome to the list.

If I ever take you off it, better luck next time.
                Boy, he sure showed me.

(Although, I know you are still reading, badboy. Go suck on the barrel of one of your pistols.)

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Not surprising that you get your "news" from a tweet by a racist buzzfeed staffer.
                  She's on the team, so she's credible.

Of course so are anonymous sources in his world.

Comment

Who first gave money to the Fusion GPS firm to fund the document? Why was Steele chosen by Fusion GPS? Was Steele ever told who the information was for or who was funding it?
                    That it initially originated and did not find anything worthy and was dropped by McCain means nothing. It was Steele who was out of work who approached Clinton after the Republican primaries were over looking for money. And yes he knew where his money came from...how could you not especially when you were the one who made the contact.

Comment

Lmfao at you avoiding his points and then demanding he answer a slew of questions.

You're a diehard superfan, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X