• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'd love to see your sourcing...
      Despite the fact you asserted (and were asked) first, here you go:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html

Now your turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        name a single news outlet you think i consume, p#ssy

were asian americans enslaved for several hundred years?
        indian americans?

look at american indians, a population that was victim of genocide, and their economic status. not too good, is it? takes a while to come back from, no?

go back through the history of racial stratification in america between blacks and whites and find me a cause other than slavery, jim crow. odd conincedence that the population that was enslaved for hundreds of years is still disproportionately poor, and that that disproportionate poverty can be traced back through civil rights, jim crow, and slavery, isn't it?
        it would be really easy for you to say you don't watch CNN but what does that prove? you have the same ignorant opinions as fake news.

i'd like to know how slavery and jim crow laws are affecting blacks in 2017. blacks can be politicians, judges, lawyers, cops, millionaire athletes and at the same time benefit from numerous social welfare programs.

how come Chinese-Americans in 2017 aren't affected by racism and slavery that they experienced from building our railroads and mining our ores? is it because they choose education over glorifying crime and stupidity?

and how come blacks in Europe are still poor and commit tons of crime despite Europe not having slavery, jim crow laws or white nationalist tendendcies? you know what else they have in common with african-Americans? lack of an education.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          LOL, you don't even believe that yourself. Obama was a lame duck. All Obama did was go on an apology tour and gave handouts to other countries.

Your facts are confused
          WTF? Lame ducks tend not to get reelected.

When President Obama began his term, he made a number of speeches in the Middle East and elsewhere all designed to forge better ties with Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America. He did indeed mention past U.S. flaws in speeches.

How about getting your facts straight.

Comment

• Im gonna win so much money bettin on trump to win re-election

Comment

• Romney sucked. Obama was a pacifist and always tried not to offend abroad.

Obama is the reason you have all these self hating americans. Nobody divided the country like he did

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Romney sucked. Obama was a pacifist and always tried not to offend abroad.

Obama is the reason you have all these self hating americans. Nobody divided the country like he did
                He was the best candidate the Republicans had run since Reagan, Obama was just better. Obama is not a war hawk and may be a pacifist. The apology tour thing was ridiculous.

He didn't divide the country, the actions of people once he won is what divided the country. His winning was tough for some people to take.

the people that claimed he wasn't a US citizen, the "you lie", the people that promised to block everything he passed, they divided the country.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-08-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Despite the fact you asserted (and were asked) first, here you go:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html

Now your turn.
                  I know I've seen articles on this now I can't find it. Anyway, California wasn't on this list:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...amps/21877399/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    He was the best candidate the Republicans had run since Reagan, Obama was just better. Obama is not a war hawk and may be a pacifist.

He didn't divide the country, the actions of people once he won is what divided the country. His winning was tough for some people to take.

the people that claimed he wasn't a US citizen, the people that aid "you lie", the people that promised to block everything he passed, they divided the country.
                    "He could had been by son", "If you have a Dr you can keep your Dr", "War against women"...etc

We had more racial tension than we ever had under him. Plus he never lifted a finger to help Chicago.

I have to give him the drone strikes

Comment

• http://www.businessinsider.com/red-s...ernment-2015-7

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-stamp-growth

Comment

Working...
                      X