No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding: Canelo Has The Power To Face Anyone at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=aboutfkntime;19359963]

his punches are very technically-correct..... with excellent accuracy and timing

he punched well enough to put Golovkin on his bike

Punches with extreme accuracy and timing, absolutely no question there. But when did Canelo put GGG on his bike when Canelo threw less and landed less punches on the second fight? I know you have a clear distaste for GGG but you make the bias a little too obvious. I’m certain we all saw a Canelo who asserted himself more in the center of the ring that night because he didn’t have to chase GGG down. He did a fastastic job doing that, but put no one “on a bike” as you put it.
    Last edited by PoserExposer; 12-16-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      It will be interesting to see if he wants:
      GGG
      Charlo
      Jacobs
      Saunders
      CALLUM SMITH

Or will he continue to fight tomato cans ?

We will see! Oh and for the idiots Canelo is BARELY 1 to 1 with G
      Lol tomato cans? You sound like an emotional twit

Comment

I believe so, but Fielding was easy work

Comment

GGG
          Charlo
          Jacobs
          Saunders
          CALLUM SMITH

Fanboy. Are you talking about Golovkin going back to his old ways?

Comment

I think he is good enough to mix it at SMW because he is a superior fighter with better skill than anyone at 168 but I see a couple of the top boys beating him based on size and a lesser gulf in skill than Rocky provided against Alvarez.
            Fight was a cheap stunt but will be remembered in time as a legit title win at SMW. These alphabet bodies are a joke.
            Canelo is a fantastic fighter who can mix with anyone which is why it bothers me that he always has to have the advantages and everything in his favour, he feels like a spoilt brat to me. I think he has been given favour with the judges on a fair few occasions now most recently the GGG fights both of which I thought he lost. They should have had a third fight straight away, the longer he waits the better it is for Saul as Golovkin is at the advanced age of 36-37.
            Still no doubt Canelo can fight very very well indeed!

Comment

GGG fans still butthurt

Keep hating on Canelo.You know Canelo is going to fight the best at 160 its just a matter of time. Personally I would like to see him fight BJS or Jacobs, those fights would really challenge him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                I think he is good enough to mix it at SMW because he is a superior fighter with better skill than anyone at 168 but I see a couple of the top boys beating him based on size and a lesser gulf in skill than Rocky provided against Alvarez.
                Fight was a cheap stunt but will be remembered in time as a legit title win at SMW. These alphabet bodies are a joke.
                Canelo is a fantastic fighter who can mix with anyone which is why it bothers me that he always has to have the advantages and everything in his favour, he feels like a spoilt brat to me. I think he has been given favour with the judges on a fair few occasions now most recently the GGG fights both of which I thought he lost. They should have had a third fight straight away, the longer he waits the better it is for Saul as Golovkin is at the advanced age of 36-37.
                Still no doubt Canelo can fight very very well indeed!
                Exactly how I see it.

The gulf in skill between him and the top boys would have to be absolutely enormous for him to triumph.

Rocky is decent domestic fighter maybe 5th best in the UK but I don’t even think he can be particularly happy with himself. Surely the plan must have been to push Canelo back.

I could see Canelo beating James Degale at that weight because of how he fights off the ropes but the others surely get him moving backwards not
                He’d have to be punch perfect.

It’s not his weight anyway.

I maintain if he loses up there you can take it with a pinch of salt
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-16-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking Chunky is one guy he could beat up there given his style and where he is at in his career. True he is clearly not a legitimate super middle so there would be no shame in
                  losing to these big guys like Smith

Comment

Rocky Fielding is probably one of the worst fighters I've seen perform on a big televised event. Watching the fight last night and watching him was just perplexing.

Canelo is excellent and I expected him to make Rocky look like he didn't belong, but Fielding didn't event try to attempt to do the right things in there to win.

Canelo deserved a soft touch/highlight reel/showcase type event after the 2 grueling GGG fights though. Looking forward to Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

GGG
                      Charlo
                      Jacobs
                      Saunders
                      CALLUM SMITH

He's 1-0-1 google helps if you need it. Or I can posr links? MULTIPLE links.

Comment

Working...
                      X