Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the best looking girls you can find!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

Can't argue with those.But I think one of them was "enhanced".

You should look for the interview Raquel Welch did with Dick Cavett. She came on the show with her cat. Cavett asked her, "Can I play with your *****?"
    She steamed.

Comment

Lol

Owned

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
        It just amazes me the money these bítches are making for dancing. Like who is giving that money out? She was cool though, nice girl, my Mom met her a few times and had no idea she was a deviant like that.

Shout out to you for smashing stripper girls though, the aforementioned girl was the only stripper type I got with. I attract young college girls and milf married girls most the time. And Idk what these married girls think, I just try to get mine and live haha.

Honestly bro how I usually do it is like this I usually attract stripper chicks so they usually turn out to be strippers right? or go go dancers or whatever. Like the times we actually up in the strip club I pretty much come at them like they a home girl and it actually works.

So ill be like come on lets be homies. u can come pre-game or even get ready for work up in my suite. Look my work hooked me up with a nice suite. (Then show them the pic of the view from my suite). The long story short is my work has lot of connections with Marriott and Hilton so they usually give us the nicer hotels and nicer suites upgrades since we representing our company and theirs.

So most chicks especially these stripper/IG model wannabe types will be like hell yeah cause they wanna do a IG photo shoot up in your room. So by making it like hey lets be homies they drop the guard and easily come up to the room. Now obviously after a few shots of Patron you try to smash or at least do the friends with benefits thing and id say 8/10 times they down unless they like psycho or unstable.

I also usually text them like sup "Home Girl" how you doing tonight? So that if their man or husband reads it they see me text "home girl" or ill even text "SIS" as well so if their man reads it they'll be like oh he's my lady's bro lol.

But yeh thats what I found that works since everyone like all the dudes in the strip club are all idolizing them or being creepy so you flip the script and stand out and pull the lets be homies card on her it catches her completely off guard and you get in!

To your point yeah. Down here in LA and up in Vegas and in Miami they charge a grip for dances and even more from VIP dances. The VIP room they can make anywhere from $200 to $1000 depending on the girl and how she hustles.

So if a girl does 4 VIP dances or more thats easily 4 racks like you said.

I used to F around with this one chick she was like mixed Russian and Asian. She had huge DD's natural. But she was awful in bed. Not awful but she just laid there since she was used to guys just doing all the work.

So I brought her up to my hotel like 2 or 3 times. and each time she was fine as F got me going but couldn't finish me off because she just laid there. I can't nut being on top. The only way I can nut is by the girl riding on top or BJ or HJ and so she never got me to bust. So I stopped hitting her up because whats the point right she won't even finish me off.

So I bump into her at this Halloween party in LA at the Roosevelt and she's got a brand new Rolex on some creepy like 70 year old baller bought it for her lol.

She also had a brand new Mercedes too the C class coupe.

So not only was she making bank like you said these idiots were buying her Rolex watches and a Fin Mercedes!

She said these old men were scared she'd stop talking to them so they kept buying her all these crazy expensive gifts.

Again she was fine as F. But weak as hell in the bed she just lays there.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          Been infatuated with Grace Kelly since I saw Dial M For Murder a few years ago.

Prince of Monaco was a lucky ass muhfücka.
          Lucky he wasn't in the car...if that's what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Lucky he wasn't in the car...if that's what you mean.
            That’s cold...ice cold, but the true nonetheless.

Comment

Wait for motor city cobra to post here. The chick in his sig is stupid bangin..

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Wait for motor city cobra to post here. The chick in his sig is stupid bangin..
                She looks over weight

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      She looks over weight
                      Thanks I spit my water all over my desk when I saw your post.

beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

Working...
                      X