Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    The moral of the story is, pay your goddamn taxes.
    Lmao, trump still hasn't even released his tax report...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        That guy is next... he also evaded paying his taxes and will soon evade alimony and child support payments.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Additionaly David Pecker stuck his pecker into friend Donald Trump.

Southern district of NY offered immunity to David Pecker and his “news” outlets for suppression and burying of Mc Dougal’s and Daniels stories.

In return for information possibly leading to campaign violations charges against Clueless Donald.

All this winning...

lolol your memes still cannot be bucked with!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            If it isn't hard to understand and its basic English how come you can't get that he also admitted breaking campaign finance laws in arranging payments in the waning days of the 2016 election to **** star Stormy Daniels and Playboy model Karen McDougal.

Cohen is going to prison for evading taxes AND breaking campaign finance laws.

Do you understand that?
            Dunn I tried. But thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Dunn I tried. But thanks though.
              I like bigjavi973. He just becomes a tool when he is Trump defense mode. It was clear he didn't read the article carefully. Overall a solid poster IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                That guy is next... he also evaded paying his taxes and will soon evade alimony and child support payments.
                Lmfao!!!!

Are there really some superfans out there still banking on Michael Avenatti????

My Lord, these guys are even more stupid than their own party imagined.

Comment

The thing about prosecutors and police is that they don’t file charges unless they know that they’re most likely going to get a conviction.

So how many people linksd to Trumps administration have gone to jail or been found guilty of something now?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Lmao, trump still hasn't even released his tax report...
                    damn your right. its been over two years since they have been asked for...what he hiding??

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      The thing about prosecutors and police is that they don’t file charges unless they know that they’re most likely going to get a conviction.

So how many people linksd to Trumps administration have gone to jail or been found guilty of something now?
                      Everyone that Mueller has targeted except one I believe, has cooperated and plead guilty.

The top people in Trump's campaign are felons now. Trump destroys everything he gets close to, hence why Russia wanted him in office.

Ivanka and Jared will be joining Cohen also.

Comment

Working...
                      X