No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He’s an awful fighter. He’s a bum but he has power in the right hand only. He’s the least skilled boxer I’ve ever seen with a title.
    Wilder does have power I both hands as you saw he was not landing anything flush outside Fury being knocked down I think height played a big part in this fight me I'll pay that $74.99 again with no problem for a rematch or 1 of the 2 facing Joshua next which it seems like it is not going to happen

Comment

• Would have won it if he didn’t ship those knock downs. AJ will want Wilder after seeing those Fury 1-2s land, that is his trademark, Wilder would be in big trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        No my point is, unless Wilder had a round in which he clearly outlanded Fury by 30-40 punches, each round was close

Wilder was the busier fighter for the first half of the fight

If I have a guy that throws 25 punches and lands 5 vs a guy that throws 12 punches and lands 4-5, why does the round automatically go to the guy that threw 12 punches that is granted neither fighter was rocked?
        You must be trolling. No way the rds were close wilder lost every rd besides the ones he dropped fury and only won rd 3. Fury clearly outlanded and outworked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Wilder won that fight. He'd KO Fury in a rematch. If this fat **** knows what's good for him he'd go and hide in UK and take the money fight vs AJ (who would also get KO'd by Wilder)

Entertaining fight, though. And stiiillllllll
          Clearly some muppet dosser didn’t watch the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
            Clearly some muppet dosser didn’t watch the fight.
            Yeah, I must have missed Tyson Fury's nose getting disfigured or his head bouncing off the canvas multiple times.....

OH WAIT

Comment

• 7-5 gypsy. Disagree and ydksab

Comment

Again, he outlanded him by 13 punches. How did Fury clearly win the fight?

This is amazing. People were giving Fury rounds just for the sake of him making Wilder miss
                The English judge gave Wilder 5 rounds.
                Nuff said.
                113 all.
                But, the judge who gave Wilder 7 rounds is blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyuVsKen View Post
                  AJ vs Fury is the fight to make now. Huge coin for both of them. Wilder can play B-side to the winner of that and titles can finally be unified.
                  Hearn won't allow it. He blew the 50 mil, he's still blocking Khan v Brook. AJ is out of the loop. Looks like Wembley and Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    I don't understand why AJ is scared of wilder...I always defended wilder but he lost this fight...he missed 90% of his punches...this is fkn bullsh**...feel bad for fury..he won this clearly
                    1. He sees the power is real, he saw it again tonight. 2. He can't box anywhere near as good as Tyson. He's going to get hit. 3. He won't get up like Tyson. That is a proper fighting man.

Comment

Again, he outlanded him by 13 punches. How did Fury clearly win the fight?

This is amazing. People were giving Fury rounds just for the sake of him making Wilder miss
                      I would have to agree with that. They basically scored the 1st few rounds a sweep for Fury just for avoiding Wilder's big punches, meanwhile he landed next to nothing. I thought it was hit and not get hit not just not get hit. You'd think the fight was taking place in England.

I had the same score the 3rd judge had in the end. 113-113 but could agree with a 1-2 round edge in either direction. I did think Fury deserved the nod without the KD's but then again most judges would have waived the fight off the way he went down the 2nd time as well. That was just how Danny Jacobs got KO'ed by Pirog...
                      Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 12-02-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X