Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Erase Doubts: This Will Make Me Much Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    Canelo has a chip on his shoulder now. Golovkin knows this September a Mexican superstar awaits him.

Soon GGG will learn what an angry Mexican will do to him.
    Are you nuts????canelo got a very dubious draw first time while using peds which he's been caught using

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      It was still officially listed as being on the line. I haven't seen any official indication that he wouldn't accept it if he had won. I would think that the belt would not have been officially listed.
      had ggg lost he would've lost the belt but Canelo wouldn't have won it because he didn't want it. Therfore he didn't pay the wbc sanctioning fees that would've been required in order to fight for the belt.

Comment

What I find kinda amusing is the people who were defending Canelo initially not being apart of the VADA program stating he wasn't obligated and or "**** the WBC" all of a sudden are like

Good job on Canelo's end but it's just funny how the narrative changes over night.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          had ggg lost he would've lost the belt but Canelo wouldn't have won it because he didn't want it. Therfore he didn't pay the wbc sanctioning fees that would've been required in order to fight for the belt.
          Ok. Here it is, right from BS: I like my green K slightly chilled.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-f...laiman--125711

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            Canelo has a chip on his shoulder now. Golovkin knows this September a Mexican superstar awaits him. Everything that golovkin isn’t awaits him this September, one man realized his dream of becoming boxing biggest star while the other has to attempt to destroy another fighters character to help him rise in the eyes of the fans and Canelo haters.

Soon GGG will learn what an angry Mexican will do to him.
            A PED Mexican!!!???

Comment

"This will make me grow" - Canelo's statement following a ban for steroids

"Stick that rolling pin where the sun don't shine & I don't mean Glasgow" - Oscar De La Hoya's statement following a meeting with a prostitute

Comment

Ok. Here it is, right from BS: I like my green K slightly chilled.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-f...laiman--125711
                that article is from this past February which was referring to the rematch that was supposed to happen on May 5. Canelo did agree to fight for the wbc belt for may, but he didn't do so for their first match which is what I was referring to. I'll hold off on the slightly chilled green. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  What I find kinda amusing is the people who were defending Canelo initially not being apart of the VADA program stating he wasn't obligated and or "**** the WBC" all of a sudden are like

Good job on Canelo's end but it's just funny how the narrative changes over night.
                  The thing is, they blindly & adamantly defended him, but they don't really know what's what. Logic would dictate that if he wants a rematch with Golovkin, and hopes to somehow clean up his image, he must comply. Canelo can't bite the hand that feeds him. Anybody with any sense should see that.

Comment

The thing is, they blindly & adamantly defended him, but they don't really know what's what. Logic would dictate that if he wants a rematch with Golovkin, and hopes to somehow clean up his image, he must comply. Canelo can't bite the hand that feeds him. Anybody with any sense should see that.
                    I think that's what it comes down to. Having Oscar and Eric Gomez saying two different things as it relates to if and when he'll test wasn't giving anyone any assurance (particularly GGG and team) Canelo will have more stringent testing considering he was nabbed the 1st time.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      that article is from this past February which was referring to the rematch that was supposed to happen on May 5. Canelo did agree to fight for the wbc belt for may, but he didn't do so for their first match which is what I was referring to. I'll hold off on the slightly chilled green. Lol
                      Wow, you got me bro. I've been bamboozled, hoodwinked, I tell ya! It is I who will give you green K.

Comment

Working...
                      X