Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-07-2017, 02:06 AM #21
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6502 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,526,152,289,824.12
Total Points: 100,001,000,173,626,252,591,104.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdp28tx View Post
chad dawson vs adrian diaconu
OK, JUST TO MAKE SURE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE;

dawson was CLEARLY winning the fight and THE ONLY WAY HE COULD LOSE IS BY KO, and manny URGED HIM TO GO FOR THE KO ?
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-07-2017, 02:07 AM #22
Contender

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
jdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,050,881.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
seriously, what difference does it make, a ko or 12 rd shut out ?!?!?!

PROFESSIONAL
TRAINERS SEE NO DIFFERENCE !
It makes a huge difference. When Manny Paq stepped up to fight De La hoya he stopped him, when he fought Cotto he stopped him, just last week Joshua stepped up and stopped Vladimir. SO far Alvarez has not been able to make such a statement. He could not do it against Mosley, he could not do it against Cotto, nor tonight. And he has the punching power to do it. His trainers are holding him back. All you have to do is listen to what they say to him in the corner of every fight.
jdp28tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:08 AM #23
Contender

jdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud ofjdp28tx has much to be proud of

Quote:
OK, JUST TO MAKE SURE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE;

dawson was CLEARLY winning the fight and THE ONLY WAY HE COULD LOSE IS BY KO, and manny URGED HIM TO GO FOR THE KO ?

Here this may satisfy you.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 05-07-2017, 02:10 AM #24
One Hit Wonder

Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
It makes a huge difference. When Manny Paq stepped up to fight De La hoya he stopped him, when he fought Cotto he stopped him, just last week Joshua stepped up and stopped Vladimir. SO far Alvarez has not been able to make such a statement. He could not do it against Mosley, he could not do it against Cotto, nor tonight. And he has the punching power to do it. His trainers are holding him back. All you have to do is listen to what they say to him in the corner of every fight.
but did those trainers URGE them to go for the ko ?
Old 05-07-2017, 02:11 AM #25
Contender

Quote:

Yes he did, but link I gave is from a Taylor fight
Old 05-07-2017, 02:11 AM #26
One Hit Wonder

Quote:

''you gotta throw punches.''

MUCH DIFFERENT THAN

''you have to go for the ko. get in there and knock that guy out !!!!''

next
Old 05-07-2017, 02:15 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,111,111,150,511.30

Why take risks when the guy was winning by a landslide?

It's romantic and all but totally unnecessary and unprofessional

People can rag on Jnr all they like IMO but once the fight was made, Canelo simply did what he had to do
Tomjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:17 AM #28
Contender

Quote:
''you gotta throw punches.''

MUCH DIFFERENT THAN

''you have to go for the ko. get in there and knock that guy out !!!!''

next
It is the same thing, you are nitpicking. Taylor was easily winning the fight and Manny wanted him to ko him and make a statement. Manny was never satisfied with just going rounds he was wanted his fighters to look impressive and win by ko. Yes, even when they were ahead in rds. You must know know much about Steward he is known for not letting his fighters coast because he could not trust the judging and he expected great fighters to do great things. So far Canelo is a very good fighter but he has to have some impresive ko's vs better opposition to be great.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:17 AM #29
One Hit Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
Why take risks when the guy was winning by a landslide?

It's romantic and all but totally unnecessary and unprofessional

People can rag on Jnr all they like IMO but once the fight was made, Canelo simply did what he had to do
sergio almost shltted away his fight with the bum. too much at stake for canelo to take the advice of this online trainer of the year.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:19 AM #30
One Hit Wonder

Quote:
It is the same thing, you are nitpicking. Taylor was easily winning the fight and Manny wanted him to ko him and make a statement. Manny was never satisfied with just going rounds he was wanted his fighters to look impressive and win by ko. Yes, even when they were ahead in rds. You must know know much about Steward he is known for not letting his fighters coast because he could not trust the judging and he expected great fighters to do great things. So far Canelo is a very good fighter but he has to have some impresive ko's vs better opposition to be great.
every trainer wants their guy to THROW PUNCHES....

bro, thank god youre not training pros for a living.

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo's, suck, trainers

User Tag List