Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people picking Bradley over Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people picking Bradley over Marquez?

The way people are picking Bradley over Marquez is seriously confusing me. I haven't seen much of Bradley, I saw that he got easily beat by Pacman but was given a gift decision, saw some highlights from his fight where he brawled recently.

I'm just not seeing why people are picking him over a guy like Marquez? Am I missing something here?

This is a completely serious thread and I may be ignorant to how amazing Bradley is but I am completely unaware of where he has shown how amazing he is whilst I know what Marquez can do.

Did you watch Pacquiao-Marquez 4? I'm picking Marquez to win too, but he definitely looked his age at times and looked very slow.

Comment

Maybe because Bradley wins fights even when he loses.

Comment

age and size. bradley's also a bad style for marquez. he can move, he's patient, and he's got good handspeed.

now, why are some people picking marquez? they saw the provodnikov fight.

Comment

Your not really in position to give a decent opinion then if that's all u have seen from Tim. I can't stand Bradley but he might just beat JMM. Tim isn't PAC. JMM has Pacs number. Even though I think JMM lost all the fights til he put him to sleep, he's been the only guy to even compete with manny. Everybody else lost convincingly. Tim can make it a rough and ugly fight. Might even be a stinker with him winning a boring ud.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            age and size. bradley's also a bad style for marquez. he can move, he's patient, and he's got good handspeed.

now, why are some people picking marquez? they saw the provodnikov fight.
            You just never know which Timmy will show up, he is a very hot and cold fighter.

Comment

i presume its because he is bigger and younger. thats the only advantages i see that bradley has over marquez. but i think it should be considered a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Bradley is faster, has better legs, can move and box when he wants to, has a granite chin, trememndous heart, and can go to war when necessary. Both fighters have a great chance of winning, but I'd give the edge to Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Maybe because Bradley wins fights even when he loses.

Comment

Tim will also be 160 pounds on fight night too. Bigger and faster is a bad combo for JMM.
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 09-09-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X