Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the internet disapeared today how would it effect your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the internet disapeared today how would it effect your life?

If boom right now there was no more internet,how would it effect and change your life?

It would greatly impact me. I do everything online. Whether it's my job, bills, or just to d1ck around and watch boxing, the internet means a lot to me. I do a lot without the internet though also. I'd probably just bone my girl a lot more

Comment

Back to wankin' to still pictures in ****o mags for everyone here...like our ancestors did before us.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Back to wankin' to still pictures in ****o mags for everyone here...like our ancestors did before us.
        u can still go buy some dvd's from the store,still pictures are worthless

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Might re-up my subscription to the Bee.

I'm only online to bust balls with you knuckleheads. Not many transactions, and if I need to talk at somebody, I don't use facebook.

I just call.

Comment

I' d be fine.

Don't really use the internet for many important things.

I'd miss the pron though.

Comment

It would **** everything for me. I control everything about my life online.

I dont understand people who dont take advantage of the internet. Paying bills, transfer money, random other ****. Saves BS trips to the post office and bank.

Comment

I live on line. So I would cry.

Comment

I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned e-mail. Everything else I don't really care if I lose, but losing access to my e-mail will really cut down on productivity.

Comment

With all the things I manage online, it would def make life a lot more difficult.

Comment

Working...
                    X