Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im sorry how did martinez and jmm get moved down cause donaire won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    why not move floyd down or off the list period??????
    thats simple, the answer is the same reason martinez went up when he knocked out paul williams, i hope you asked that before too.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      floyd isnt even fighting..take him off until he returns

you got good argument there.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
        I don't highly regard Pacquiao's last win or his next fight. Also, usually a fighter does not get removed from the rankings until they have not been scheduled for over a year. Floyd has until May 1, 2011 to schedule himself for a fight.

enlighten me with that rule please, can you cite a specific article that states so. if you cannot provide any, stfu, you are misleading. stop passing your personal opinion as the truth. you should know the drill, "link or it did not happen"

Comment

if thats the case..take both Pac and Floyd off..or move them down since they both havent done **** in forever..Pac, since he fought Cotto in 2009..has since fought Clottey and Marg..are you serious!..that deserves #1 rank?!!...Floyd 9 months ago fought the #1welter..and hasnt since fought anybody...and in comparison Manny hasnt either..all those stay busy fights against random Top Rank guys are just to fool the boxing world into thinking hes actually doing something when really he hasnt faced any top opposition in over a year..remove them both!

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            enlighten me with that rule please, can you cite a specific article that states so. if you cannot provide any, stfu, you are misleading. stop passing your personal opinion as the truth. you should know the drill, "link or it did not happen"
            No need to get angry. I know that's the way the Ring Magazine does it. The problem is that they don't always follow that rule.
            Last edited by MXboxingfan; 02-21-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I agree with ya Larry. Floyd being inactive and not even mentioning fighting should get him dropped off the list and bump everyone else up a spot in his absense and bring in a newcomer to the bottom of the list. Crazy Donaire jumped 2 spots up because of 1 KO. I would have it after Floyd dropped off the list 1. Pacquiao 2. Martinez 3. JMM and then Donaire at 4

Comment

I have to agree with you. The P4P should be based on your last fight and not on myths.
                Last edited by Pin Galarga; 02-21-2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

In a case like this, both Floyd and Manny should be the ones moving down.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Watch if Sergio just demolishes Dinzuruk he will get nothing from Ring even though that would be 3 outstanding wins in a row.
                    Ring knows Dzinziruk is pulling out the upset and dont plan on counting their chicks before they hatch

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      In a case like this, both Floyd and Manny should be the ones moving down.
                      Man,I thought I was the only man on here that felt that way.Martinez's route up the ladder has been brutal.Floyd's was exceptionally managed & Pacman's was all smoke & mirrors.

Comment

Working...
                      X