• Show
Clear All

• Vicious Naseem Hamed KO

p4p he had such a powerful shot

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      p4p he had such a powerful shot
      That last shot was brutal and uncalled for as one of the commentors said,
      i dont think i could do that to someone knowing he was on his way out anyway

Comment

Originally posted by richie kay View Post
        That last shot was brutal and uncalled for as one of the commentors said,
        i dont think i could do that to someone knowing he was on his way out anyway
        that was hamed though,he did his own thing and not many people liked it lol
        i agree though it was uncalled for but in the heat of the moment and that

Comment

one of the hardest p4p punchers of all time.

hamed is very underrated. that 1 fight with barrera really hurt him. (as if he was the only one barrera ever beat......)

Comment

Originally posted by richie kay View Post
            Listen, I know everyone thinks Warren is a ****.

But he is quite human, and shows a bundle of compassion at times. Look at him calling for the ref to stop that fight one second before Naz nearly killed the man.

Comment

Hamed never showed any mercy coming up,
              you can also see Ingle having a worth with naz tellin him to calm down and not milk it too much,
              by the looks of it he really hurt that kid.
              But i do recall him sayin when he went into a fight he used to get into the mind set that he wanted to "damage" his oppenents.

he went out with the objective to end barerras career

Comment

british fighters suck, stop posting old hamed clips

Comment

i miss prince. god damn that was brutal

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                    british fighters suck, stop posting old hamed clips
                    What a stupid comment, the more I read of your posts the more I feel you know less about boxing each time.

You say British fighters suck. You do reazlize Jimmy Wilde, Ted ''Kid'' Lewis, Bob Fitzsommons, John Conteh, Lloyd Honeyghan, Barry McGuigan, Ken Buchanan, Ricky Hatton, Joe Calzaghe, Nigel Benn, and Chris Eubank are all British.And there are plenty more great fighters who have come out of Britian. All the names I have listed were either Great Fighters, Hall Of Famers, or All Time Greats.

But you probaly don't know most of them due to your lack of Boxing Knowlodge. And I'am sure some of the british posters who post here will agree with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X