Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't seen much of Carl Froch so Froch fans, what tools does he have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen much of Carl Froch so Froch fans, what tools does he have?

That will make him competitive or even the victor in this fight? Is he a better boxer than Jermaine? More power? Stamina? Does he have great ring intellegence? Is he a Quittage world champion?

more heart than jermain, more power, better chin and stamina.

rest goes to jermain taylor.

Comment

He's tough, strong, can punch, can take a punch but that's about it.

Comment

Hes a classic....slow...powerful guy with a iron chin.

Comment

He's also good at punching at all angles. That uppercut of his can come out of nowhere. He's actually got some good tools, and in my opinion is good enough to beat Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            That will make him competitive or even the victor in this fight? Is he a better boxer than Jermaine? More power? Stamina? Does he have great ring intellegence? Is he a Quittage world champion?
            I can't imagine him quitting... he's got a "dog" in him, the x factor, the fighting instinct.

I'd say his best qualities are chin and power. He'd also have the edge in stamina (though against Jermain that's not difficult).

Comment

He has a very solid chin and pretty good power, though it didn't seem as devastating against Pascal as it has in the past - make of that what you will...

However, he's not a one dimensional pressure fighter. He has a varied punch arsenal and isn't quite as plodding as Pavlik, in my opinion.

He is pretty slow though, and will be there to be hit all night

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
                I can't imagine him quitting... he's got a "dog" in him, the x factor, the fighting instinct.

I'd say his best qualities are chin and power. He'd also have the edge in stamina (though against Jermain that's not difficult).
                meant Quittage as in

Comment

Ah... I don't watch that wizard ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    meant Quittage as in

it's Quidditch you noob

Comment

Working...
                    X