Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko Needs To STFU And Fight Rigo And Stop Chasing Mikey Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko Needs To STFU And Fight Rigo And Stop Chasing Mikey Garcia!

We all know Mikey Garcia beats him and him and everyon gonna blame it on Mikey was just too big for him blah blah blah he needs to STFU and stop calling out fighters like mikey and face the one guy who can actually do something for your legacy and will be a great fight boxing fans and thats Rigo.

That and if Mikey beats Broner in impressive fashion, I don't see Mikey taking the mediocre payday Loma would provide. Loma should set his eyes on Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      That and if Mikey beats Broner in impressive fashion, I don't see Mikey taking the mediocre payday Loma would provide. Loma should set his eyes on Linares.
      Mediocre payday for Garcia vs. Loma? Make that fight at a west coast venue and both guys get career high payday.

As far a mediocre paydays, look no further that Rigo vs. Anyone.

Seriously, if it weren't for twitter Rigo would be declared MIA.

Comment

Rigo had his chance and passed. Much rather see Loma v Garcia, great matchup

Comment

Mission accomplished!

I guess he heard you, Mikey.

Comment

Oh damn. OP with another L here.

I think he's one of the one's that gave no credit for this win either despite saying the fight was the most important match for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

We all know Mikey Garcia beats him and him and everyon gonna blame it on Mikey was just too big for him blah blah blah he needs to STFU and stop calling out fighters like mikey and face the one guy who can actually do something for your legacy and will be a great fight boxing fans and thats Rigo.
              Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
                Dude went into meltdown after Loma made him quit saying the win means nothing that Loma is a bum and he wished death on him.

What a clown.

Comment

take your L like a man!

Comment

Epic fail once again.

Comment

Working...
                    X