Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko Come Out of Retirement To Fight Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    I voted yes because I care not for his health or well being. I am a real scum bag.
    Lol for honesty.

But no, he shouldn't. He's got way bigger things to worry about than boxing. He's a mayor of capital of his home country.

Comment

What about in light of the post-fight argument they had.. it'd be a grudge match at this point.

Comment

dont let Evander see this thread

Comment

He looked like utter **** in his last fight against Chisora....Joshua would beat the dog **** out of Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Vitali would CRUSH Parker/Wilder and out point ortiz if he had too....your too brain dead to actually know anything your last flopped post of BARRY wanting to use Parker was just that a FLOP you RAN off it.bc you are clueless troll...lmao
            He couldnt crush Chisora 5 years ago man..stop

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Vitali is my fav heavyweight of all time but he's simply too old and has been retired too long.

That said, even an old 2012 Vitali would have smoked Joshua. Just watch that man in action. There was never a fighter like him. He had moves that most heavies never think about doing and power/chin to match it. To me, Vitali is as strong in a H2H HW matchup as there has ever been.
              he didnt even smoke chisora

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                he didnt even smoke chisora
                He still won without a jab and left hook. Pretty damn impressive.

Vit=ATG.

Comment

Well, Larry Holmes Fought in 2002, so u never Know!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    He couldnt crush Chisora 5 years ago man..stop
                    He had injuries back then . You are also talking about a guy in Joshua that will bring the fight to him ,why do you think the Wlad fight was so good? When you have dangerous opposition it ALWAYS elevates the better fighters ,end of.

Comment

Hell no he shouldn't come out of retirement. He's too old and broken down. He has the heart to whip both his brother and Joshua on the same nite though.

Comment

Working...
                      X