Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    Evidence????
    Er...voodoo dolls? Hello!

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I've just spent 45 minutes reading through god knows how many pages of this debate and googled almost every scientific term you guys used.

You boys remind me of John Locke and Jack from Lost. Man of faith vs man of science.

Be sure to check out Lost if you haven't seen it btw.
      Oh jesus...dont mention that damn show. I stuck with it but my god, how i wanted it to finish.

So in your opinion, how did i do in this insane debate? Ive never attempted taking on a flat earther before.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Oh jesus...dont mention that damn show. I stuck with it but my god, how i wanted it to finish.

So in your opinion, how did i do in this insane debate? Ive never attempted taking on a flat earther before.
        Harsh, Lost was one of a kind. Probably my favourite show of all time. The storyline was complex, but I loved all the foreshadowing - it's much more satisfying when you watch it a second time and pick up on the things you missed the first time around.

As for the debate, I'm not too good with biology/science, so a lot of the stuff went over my head, but I'm religious, so my belief is the world is indeed round.

Bush is one crazy mofo, but he gets a pass as we have the same taste in fighters!

Don't forget to leave him him a note, 'I wish you'd believed me, Bush'...

Comment

voodoo's real bruh
          Put a spell on me and let's see then.

Comment

Harsh, Lost was one of a kind. Probably my favourite show of all time. The storyline was complex, but I loved all the foreshadowing - it's much more satisfying when you watch it a second time and pick up on the things you missed the first time around.

As for the debate, I'm not too good with biology/science, so a lot of the stuff went over my head, but I'm religious, so my belief is the world is indeed round.

Bush is one crazy mofo, but he gets a pass as we have the same taste in fighters!

Don't forget to leave him him a note, 'I wish you'd believed me, Bush'...
            Do you know the name of the book Bush authored?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Do you know the name of the book Bush authored?
              No? I didn't even know he authored a book.

Comment

No? I didn't even know he authored a book.
                Yeah. I don't have the full details but I think it's a sci-fi book. I asked him for the info but he has never replied to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equator

The earth is 25000 mile at the equator
                  control if you actually know the root meaning of the words you toss around with no real knowledge or skill of what you say, or speak, sheep. FUCK you.
                  When did i challenge the numbers for the equator?

I think you were confused by this....

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I'm not telling you what I think. The globe earth is supposedly 8 inches squared a mile. And 25000 miles around the equator. The statue of liberty stands 326 feet above sea level, and can be seen from 60 miles away, if the earth was a globe, using the globe earths very own dimensions, it would be 2074 feet below the horizon period.

1. What evidence do you have to support this claim?
                  2. What is the height of the observer?
                  I gave up trying to debate with you because you couldnt seem to comprehend that my simple simple question.."What evidence do you have to support this claim?" referred to the part that i highlighted in bold. The part that says the statue of liberty can be seen 60 miles away. I found it exhausting and pointless to try and debate science with someone who cant even grasp something as basic as that.

You also repeatedly ignore almost every question i have politely asked.
                  And completely ignore my responses to your nonsense.
                  For example....i said the shadow of the Earth can be seen during a lunar eclipse. You said that could be caused by a flat disc Earth. But then ignored my response....how can the sun be under this flat Earth, making a shadow on the moon, but also be shining down on China?

You also purposefully deny basic English. You refuse to acknowledge the difference between the word theory and the term scientific theory.
                  You made the claim quantum physics hasnt been proven, ignoring what i have repeatedly stated about how without quantum physics we wouldnt have lasers, the transistor or nuclear physics.
                  Then bizarrely say quantum physics just means amount physics.
                  Stick to the point....quantum physics has been proven. As has gravity.
                  To deny that makes you truly delusional. Your nonsense about density and relativity is amazingly stupid.

You havent even been brainwashed by an established religion offering hope, comfort etc.
                  You have blindly accepted a bunch of ignorant paranoid gobbeldy**** from youtube videos.
                  Youtube twats > millions of scientists who have pioneered the innovations that shape the modern world.

Comment

Thats probably very true. I loved it for the first few seasons, but lost the plot by the end.

What do u mean your religious so u think the earth is round?

Comment

Thats probably very true. I loved it for the first few seasons, but lost the plot by the end.

What do u mean your religious so u think the earth is round?
                      Yes.

https://islamqa.info/en/211655

It's accepted in Islam, Christianity and Judaism that the world is round.

Comment

Working...
                      X