Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    hahah baseball
    Its going to crush this fight.

If New York wins tonight igame one will be Saturday night in New York if LA wins game one will be Saturday night in LA and this thing will not stand a chance because LA & Chicago Cubs are two of the biggest baseball fanbases.

Comment

Brother got tix at his company box, really gonna enjoy this card

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Brother got tix at his company box, really gonna enjoy this card
        Good to see you back mate

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          These articles about GGG/Lemieux never mention how many tickets were actually sold. There is a big difference between selling out an arena when there are only 8,000 tickets available and selling out when there are 15,000 tickets available.

How many tickets were sold? What constitutes a sellout for this fight?
          They sold out the entire arena. Over 20k tickets sold. Of course, many of the $50 seats were bought by people looking to sell them on stubhub etc but that is very common on big events with good ticket prices. I'll be there and I'm sure it will be an electric atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
            Sad that people are trying to **** on this.

People trying to use post count in the main thread to say nobody is interested.

Remember Cotto/Martinez 1k+ post count before fight night?
            He lost to alcine !!!!!

Comment

This fight selling out is good news. I hope the PPV does well to, that way the PPV vs the Canelo/Cotto winer does huge big numbers. May the best man win, I will be watching at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                LOL, some of GGG haters are so pathetic that they are even defending catch weights regarding GGG-Cotto fight. Actually, watching their desperation is very amusing.
                Some of you GGGroupies think this is the 1st catchweight ever in the history of boxing.

That or be hypocritical & defend the catchweight vs Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  These articles about GGG/Lemieux never mention how many tickets were actually sold. There is a big difference between selling out an arena when there are only 8,000 tickets available and selling out when there are 15,000 tickets available.

How many tickets were sold? What constitutes a sellout for this fight?
                  These articles often say how many are actually sold, you simply can't read.

While tickets still remain available on the secondary market (roughly 2,580 available on StubHub as of Thursday afternoon), nearly 90% of the estimated 21,000 seats are truly spoken for in terms of those who purchased without the intent of resale. That number figures to dramatically increase – if not reach 100% outright – by fight night.

Comment

NY is no longer Cotto territory. NY is GGG Territory.

FFS, Canelo got cheered and Cotto got booed at the NY Press conference

Comment

You can buy 4 tix right now for $62 bucks...for all 4!

Wanna go cheaper you can get 6 for that price a little higher up...right now!

I would so go if i can

Comment

Working...
                      X