No announcement yet.

Pacquiao the only one to KO Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao the only one to KO Morales.

Saturday night proved that Morales wasnt shot when pacquiao KOed him.

MAB couldnt do what pac did and neither could Maidana.

Please stop..............he was shot, is shot it just shows how terrible Maidana is and what time away from the game can do to recover an aging fighter like Morales.

It takes nothing away from Pac's greatness.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT: thread will go like this...

if you like pacquiao then "exactly pac is awesome."

if you don't, then "morales was weight-drained!"

Comment

Pac being able to stop Morales when Morales was prime, and Maidana the murderous punching machine couldnt do it to a rusty long time retired Morales shows Pacs ko of Morales cannot be overestimated enough.

It is the difference from making Pac no3 ATG to No1 ATG. Seriously is a massive achievement. Morales saying No mas.

Maidana the bad man who made life hell for khan couldnt knock out Morales let alone beat him. Maidana was supposed to kill Morales. But right on cue i even hear people say Maidana isnt all that now just cos Morales showed how great he actually is.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 04-11-2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          you just disturbed the ***** beehive with this thread...they hate anything that gives props to pac.
          And *******s never learn. I'd rather see Pacquiao and his wins being denigrated these days. I'm a Pac fan and what the hell. Let 'em. Lol. Easy work, easy money.... but he needs to undergo strict testing never been demanded of a boxer. A boxer who fought inferior opponents. Lol. Let 'em.

Comment

While I agree that Morales wasn't close to his best for the second Pacquiao fight, his performance on Saturday and some of the uppercuts/right hands he ate without even blinking does cast a new light on exactly what a tough, cockroach mother****er he is and how hard he is to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Pac being able to stop Morales when Morales was prime, and Maidana the murderous punching machine couldnt do it to a rusty long time retired Morales shows Pacs ko of Morales cannot be overestimated enough.

It is the difference from making Pac no3 ATG to No1 ATG. Seriously is a massive achievement. Morales saying No mas.
              ????are you serious??

Comment

Morales was past prime but ain't shot back in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Lol, you're the same guy who said Cotto beat Mosley in his prime. I can't take you seriously.

Comment

Here we go!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X