Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Columbia College Kid Accused of Racism for Yelling Out He Loves White People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    It's the danger of a claim which endangers another group's self-esteem being true which causes hostile response. Heaping outlandish praise on black people/culture etc is so common and generates such little backlash because turning it into a sincere argument would be such an arduous task.
    It would be just as outlandish as claiming white men are the best thing to happen to the world, but of course you wouldn't see it that way.

Comment

OP and his duo are not even white. They are Asians who wants to be white.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        It would be just as outlandish as claiming white men are the best thing to happen to the world, but of course you wouldn't see it that way.
        Yeah it's definitely up in the air. I'm not sure if sub-Saharan Africa has contributed more or less to mankind than Europe, the Middle East or Asia. All claims would be equally outlandish. There's definitely no outlier there.

Haha.

Some people want to understand social phenomenon & others are so bogged down by the aforementioned sexual/self-esteem issues that they knock all the chess pieces off the board and appeal to nihilism.
        Last edited by ////; 12-11-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          OP and his duo are not even white. They are Asians who wants to be white.
          We are brown red and yellow delegates standing up for the forumbanned white man against the brothas, leveraging it as legal immunity

Comment

I doubt that.

If someone said black men were the best thing to happen to this world, I get the feeling that you'd more than bat an eye.
            Anthony Joshua said something stupid like the didn't he

Comment

Yeah it's definitely up in the air. I'm not sure if sub-Saharan Africa has contributed more or less to mankind than Europe, the Middle East or Asia. All claims would be equally outlandish. There's definitely no outlier there.

Haha.

Some people want to understand social phenomenon & others are so bogged down by the aforementioned sexual/self-esteem issues that they knock all the chess pieces off the board and appeal to nihilism.
              Well if you take into account all of the horrors perpetrated by said groups of people...

Best thing that ever happened to the world, did he say?

you might want to change your mind about that bs you're spouting, hmmm?
              Last edited by travestyny; 12-11-2018, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post

I think I remember him allegedly saying something that some members here took umbrage with. Good point!

Comment

Well if you take into account all of the horrors perpetrated by said groups of people...

Best thing that ever happened to the world, did he say?

you might want to change your mind about that bs you're spouting, hmmm?
                  It's a bit of a paradox because groups which generate more advanced civilizations tend to do so via higher social cohesion and seemingly naturally (or at least globally consistent) lower rates of petty violence. They build up over long periods of relative peace then experience a great catastrophe in a somewhat cyclical pattern so layman historians have something to latch onto — events with a name to evoke in conversation — but the death toll is still far far lower than what was occurring over the same span in less advanced/less cohesive societies via constant small-scale genocides/misc. killing/famine/etc.

Multicultural societies are a microcosm for the same phenomenon. Groups with low internal cohesion possessing high rates of violence/homicide tend to be perceived as oppressed by the layman while groups with high social cohesion possessing low rates of violence/homicide are associated with large-scale catastrophes be they wars or oil spills. The destructive toll for the highly publicized "namebrand" events never actually matches the quantity of unnecessary loss of life within the low-cohesion group over the same period.

Comment

It's a bit of a paradox because groups which generate more advanced civilizations tend to do so via higher social cohesion and seemingly naturally (or at least globally consistent) lower rates of petty violence. They build up over long periods of relative peace then experience a great catastrophe in a somewhat cyclical pattern so layman historians have something to latch onto — events with a name to evoke in conversation — but the death toll is still far far lower than what was occurring over the same span in less advanced/less cohesive societies via constant small-scale genocides/misc. killing/famine/etc.

Multicultural societies are a microcosm for the same phenomenon. Groups with low internal cohesion possessing high rates of violence/homicide tend to be perceived as oppressed by the layman while groups with high social cohesion possessing low rates of violence/homicide are associated with large-scale catastrophes be they wars or oil spills. The destructive toll for the highly publicized "namebrand" events never actually matches the quantity of unnecessary loss of life within the low-cohesion group over the same period.
                    Bullshlt.

Go tell the Native Americans that White men were the best thing to ever happen to the world.

You already know. Your bullshlt doesn't work on me.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
                      Eddie Chambers leaked some Tweets of Joshua calling him an "embarrassment to the superior black race", I recall. Reactions were mostly that he is very silly and it blew over within a day.

Indeed imagine Brock Lesnar being caught discussing the superior white race and how the public would have reacted to that.

Hostile public response is directly proportionate to how damaging the statement is to the self-esteem of the average man and how true/threatening he secretly believes the statement to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X