Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Negotiating Terence Crawford Fight on his Own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    No, highly doubt that. Khan and his team have always done things themselves for the most part.
    No I dont think so. Top rank is offering them a higher guarantee than both wilder and fury. Also it was reported that a third party reached out.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
      No I dont think so. Top rank is offering them a higher guarantee than both wilder and fury. Also it was reported that a third party reached out.
      Wilder/Fury's guarantees were more than double the reported purse from the commission. That's not it.

No, I highly doubt PBC did this for Khan. He was actually the one that handled the Canelo negotiations himself before presenting it to Haymon. Khan has some smart people around him, they could handle this on their own. I'm guessing TR reached out to Khan's team directly and that's how this went down. And then he told Hearn who said he has talked to TR but isn't really involved in the negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Top Rank is negotiating directly with Khan's lawyer per Fat Dan.

I'm glad he at least got a lawyer in on it as Bob would have some fine print stating he is getting a purse of 5 million Jamaican Dollars.

In case anyone was wondering

1 Jamaican Dollar equals
        0.0079 United States Dollar

Dec. 7, 5:00 p.m. UTC ·

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I'm glad he at least got a lawyer in on it as Bob would have some fine print stating he is getting a purse of 5 million Jamaican Dollars.

In case anyone was wondering

1 Jamaican Dollar equals
          0.0079 United States Dollar

Dec. 7, 5:00 p.m. UTC ·

Khan would be an idiot to take this fight. I'd jump all over a shattered Brook if I was him.

Comment

For sure it’s quite likely khan doesn’t re sign for matchroom. He seems unwilling to take on the kell brook fight, most likely because he doesn’t back himself to win. He doesn’t kind Crawford or bigger challenges because he is already the underdog.

I’m surprised so many people keep tuning in to watch him to be honest though , he has a surprising following given the way he behaves in general

Comment

Working...
            X