No announcement yet.

GGG has to sign with DAZN now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I thought GGG wanted all the belts? You mean he doesn't want all the belts anymore? Or he wants them with a caveat?
    If Canelo and GGG want to fight each other again in May it can definitely happen. Do you really think the WBC is going to strip Canelo?? I doubt it. Charlo can keep fighting bums.

Comment

Absolutely! Nothing at ESPN Now at least not at 160 I don't even think Brant has any type of deal with ESPN

Unless he moves up to 168 like Canelo and take his chance with Zurdo

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        If Canelo and GGG want to fight each other again in May it can definitely happen. Do you really think the WBC is going to strip Canelo?? I doubt it. Charlo can keep fighting bums.
        What do you want to see?

Comment

If he wants Canelo, he must go through Charlo first
          Canelo or DLH haven’t said that.

If he wants Canelo he is going to have to take their deal. I do not believe he is going to have very much leverage.

Unlike the second fight it was reasonable to say Canelo couldn’t make the money he would with Golovkin. Plus Canelo needed the rematch because of his performance in the first fight.

If Golovkin wants to fight Canelo he is going to have to take a deal more like the first fight.

That said he isn’t going to have to fight anyone in particular to get Canelo. Canelo isn’t going to care.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Absolutely! Nothing at ESPN Now at least not at 160 I don't even think Brant has any type of deal with ESPN

Unless he moves up to 168 like Canelo and take his chance with Zurdo
            I said this before. This might be his best option before he takes another crack at Canelo (if they both want and agree to the fight).

Comment

What do you want to see?
              I want to see Canelo fight the Jacobs-Derryvachenko winner or GGG again in May.

Comment

Dazn offered GGG a 3 fight deal, 3 million gurantee per fight, lets see if he takes it.

Comment

Yep. There's literally nowhere else that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Dazn offered GGG a 3 fight deal, 3 million gurantee per fight, lets see if he takes it.
                    I don’t see that as enough especially if Canelo is one of those fights. Unless that is just base and there are other incentives.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      I don’t see that as enough especially if Canelo is one of those fights. Unless that is just base and there are other incentives.
                      im sure their is always a upside, canelo aint gonna take a flat fee of 32 million if a fight can generato 100 million, that just a gurantee of minimum he will make.

Comment

Working...
                      X