Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diego Corrales vs Vinny Pazienza at 135, 140, and 147: Who do you think would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Corrales vs Vinny Pazienza at 135, 140, and 147: Who do you think would win?

Even though Corrales never fought above Lightweight, he's clearly a Welterweight scrunched into a Super Lightweight and Lightweight body judging by his body physique, tall height, and the fact that he always had trouble making weight in many of his fights.

Anyways, who do you think would win in this fantasy match-up at 135, 140, and 147, Corrales or Pazienza?
    Diego Corrales
    80.00%
    Vinny Pazienza
    20.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by JLGLeo1995; 08-15-2018, 01:50 PM.

Corrales beats Vinny at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Corrales beats Vinny at any weight.
      I'm siding with Jab on this one.

Comment

I think Vinny Paz beats Corrales at 168 though.

Comment

Corrales was a murderous puncher. Vinny would have to outbox him but I don't see him being able to keep Chico off him for 12 rounds.

At any weight.

Comment

It’s a fight that would resemble Corralles vs Castillo. I would have to favor Corralles across those weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              It’s a fight that would resemble Corralles vs Castillo. I would have to favor Corralles across those weight classes.
              Exactly.....Rockin

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Paz vs. Rosenblatt ending?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Paz vs. Rosenblatt ending?
                  I doubt Vinny goes down, but he would get busted up and drawn into a fight he would be over his head in. See the Mayweather and Garza fights.

I wouldn't call Paz a personal friend, but as a guy I shared gym time with he's one of my favorites. World class fighters are a different breed though. If you been in gyms you can differentiate skills and heart. Vinny had all the heart inThe world. But so did Corrales, and with better skills on top of it.

Vinny isn't winning this fight at any viable weight.....imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    I doubt Vinny goes down, but he would get busted up and drawn into a fight he would be over his head in. See the Mayweather and Garza fights.

I wouldn't call Paz a personal friend, but as a guy I shared gym time with he's one of my favorites. World class fighters are a different breed though. If you been in gyms you can differentiate skills and heart. Vinny had all the heart inThe world. But so did Corrales, and with better skills on top of it.

Vinny isn't winning this fight at any viable weight.....imo.
                    Hopefully he doesnt call you to cover the mortgage...

Comment

Working...
                    X