Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the Championship LeBron, but **** You.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Thanks for the Championship LeBron, but **** You.

Theres a reason why I didn't get his jersey, because I knew he was a b*tch and once a liar, always a liar. I will always appreciate that championship in 2016, but seriously, LA, Without any stars. Thats a giant **** you to the Cleveland Cavaliers right there. What happened to this, "I always believed that I’d return to Cleveland and finish my career there."

What about that assh*le.

I hope this piece of **** goes ringless in LA because thats how he will be remembered. The guy who went To LA who never even made it to the finals out there.

**** you LeBron.

BostonGuy If by some Miracle, lebron stays with the cavs, please delete this thread
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-30-2018, 03:50 PM.

"No one ever says I'm going to vacation in Cleveland " truest words ever said

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      Theres a reason why I didn't get his jersey, because I knew he was a b*tch and once a liar, always a liar. I will always appreciate that championship in 2016, but seriously, LA, Without any stars. Thats a giant **** you to the Cleveland Cavaliers right there. What happened to this, "I always believed that I’d return to Cleveland and finish my career there."

What about that assh*le.

I hope this piece of **** goes ringless in LA because thats how he will be remembered. The guy who went To LA who never even made it to the finals out there.

**** you LeBron.
      How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

"No one ever says I'm going to vacation in Cleveland " truest words ever said
        Yeah yeah yeah, we all have seen the video. But this is a middle finger to the franchise. He deserves to get booed, but he will probably be cheered in his return. I'm disgusted.

Would you be interested in joining a boxingscene fantasy basketball league by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          How do you know?
          There's a photo of him in LA right now. He landed and there is a **** load of luggage in that picture

Comment

There's a photo of him in LA right now. He landed and there is a **** load of luggage in that picture
            Like all rich Americans, he has a house out there, right?

Comment

KD been cooking his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                KD been cooking his ass
                He can go **** himself as well

Comment

He has a home there and damn sure isn’t going to stay in the Midwest with his kids on summer vacation. Besides he tried his best, took you all the way with the scrubbiest teams ever and put up phenomenal numbers while doing it. Got you ONE championship that is no debate THE GREATEST FINALS COMEBACK EVER AND NO DEBATE AGAINST THE GREATEST TEAM EVER. you’re ungrateful

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    He has a home there and damn sure isn’t going to stay in the Midwest with his kids on summer vacation. Besides he tried his best, took you all the way with the scrubbiest teams ever and put up phenomenal numbers while doing it. Got you ONE championship that is no debate THE GREATEST FINALS COMEBACK EVER AND NO DEBATE AGAINST THE GREATEST TEAM EVER. you’re ungrateful
                    Well said.

He is very ungrateful but he is that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X