No announcement yet.

Black Unemployment see highest increase in years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Let's see. Black unemployment in 2017 was the lowest it has even been. The Dec 2017 month was the lowest it has ever been recorded. It jumped almost a point in a month (how did that happen?) but it is still relatively really low but hey let's ***** anyway.

Oh BTW, who do you think is more in favor of outsourcing jobs and bringing in low paid scabs like H1B workers from foreign countries? Hillary or Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      **** it has gone up? I believe it was going down and down during Barrack's reign?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Let's see. Black unemployment in 2017 was the lowest it has even been. The Dec 2017 month was the lowest it has ever been recorded. It jumped almost a point in a month (how did that happen?) but it is still relatively really low but hey let's ***** anyway.

Oh BTW, who do you think is more in favor of outsourcing jobs and bringing in low paid scabs like H1B workers from foreign countries? Hillary or Trump?
        You notice it was going down and down during Obama's reign?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I see a total of 14 upticks on that graph, which does not include the entirety of the Obama administration

Comment

I noticed that Obama took over a little after the start of the 2008 crash and black unemployment went up for the first year or two when he was in office and that it dropped after that including after when Trump was sworn in. That tells me that it doesn't really matter who is "in charge" of the economy unless they do something completely insane.
            Last edited by Xoo; 02-04-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I see a total of 14 upticks on that graph, which does not include the entirety of the Obama administration
              Yeah. Little up and downs but the general trend is downward.

Comment

I noticed that Obama took over a little after the start of the 2008 crash and black unemployment went up for the first year or two when he was in office and that it dropped after that including after when Trump was sworn in. That tells me that it doesn't really matter who is "in charge" of the economy unless they do something completely insane.
                Exactly Xoo. Not everything that occurs in the economy is the President's doing. So i don't know why Trump was taking credit for it. Credit should go to former Fed Reserve chair, Janet Yellen.

Comment

Exactly Xoo. Not everything that occurs in the economy is the President's doing. So i don't know why Trump was taking credit for it. Credit should go to former Fed Reserve chair, Janet Yellen.
                  I don't really give credit to anybody for the economy good or bad.

Comment

I don't really give credit to anybody for the economy good or bad.
                    You and I, my friend.

Comment

Some headlines say black unemployment is low some say it’s high. I think the real indicator is education and home ownership. I want to see more blacks purchasing homes and more graduating college.

Comment

Working...
                      X