Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Reveals He Rejected $100 Million For Fifth Pacquiao Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    How are you going to be scared of a man you beat 4 times????
    B===D ~ ~ ~

I'm no fan boy for either of them but you're clearly a hater.

Comment

You guys can laugh all you want but the offer was real. The wizard of oz himself showed me the contract

Comment

Jmm in the middle of this interview right before the quote..

Comment

$100M? Where were they going to get that money from? I call BS on JMM? He is a drug cheat who took his lucky punch KO win and ran like a coward. Manny gave him three rematches when he didn't have to, he could have at least granted him one if he had the balls. But he knew he was about to get TKO'd in one or two rounds until he landed the Hail Mary. Once VADA was mentioned for a rematch that pretty much sealed the deal.

Comment

Seems legit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                $100M? Where were they going to get that money from? I call BS on JMM? He is a drug cheat who took his lucky punch KO win and ran like a coward. Manny gave him three rematches when he didn't have to, he could have at least granted him one if he had the balls. But he knew he was about to get TKO'd in one or two rounds until he landed the Hail Mary. Once VADA was mentioned for a rematch that pretty much sealed the deal.
                i dont think marquez is lying about this. why would he? (it just makes him look bad for turning down a rematch offer for $100 mil). the offer was prolly real but the $100 mil was prolly a bait to see if they can get marquez to agree to a 5th fight, they prolly wouldnt pay him $100 mil, they're just throwing that out there to see if they can lure marquez in.

Comment

if true, then that was stupid. thats like ripping up a winning lottery ticket

Comment

Fantasyland BS.

Comment

He would have just been robbed again if he didn't repeat the KO. Not worth it.

He still tarnished the win by losing to Bradley, though. Shoulda retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X