• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
    How old are you?
    Just turned 36..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Any of you ever gone through this faze? I might be experiencing it right now. Things that used to excite me no longer gives me the same satisfaction. Poosie, money , material things are boring. Im losing interest in these things.

Every movie i watch its lame because i already know whats going To happen. Making money used to be fun but now it only gives me short term gratification.

Im losing interest in boxing too because ive seen it all before. Its all the same.

I need drastic changes in my life. I need new challenges, i want to be refreshed.

Whenever i felt depressed, i used to tell myself that there are people who are far worst off than i am and that i should appreciate what i have but even that kind of reminders dont help anymore. I cant help it.

Any of you older heads have any advice?
      Do some traveling. It helps with perspective.

Comment

Just turned 36..

You've got a ways to reach a midlife crises. You're just getting older and priorities are changing

Comment

Just turned 36..
          LOL...that's not mid-life and watching a crappy movie (most are lately) doesn't qualify. Be grateful for your health if you have it because one day you won't and then you will have a crisis and understand what one is.

Comment

Working...
          X