Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At this pointGgg and Canelo are equal imo how does a 3rd fight go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this pointGgg and Canelo are equal imo how does a 3rd fight go?

There 50/50 when its comes to skill aswell as overall fighting abilitys. Both of their fights could be draws really idk how fight 3 plays out either Canelo UD Ggg looking old, or another close war.

Unless ggg gets on the Bernard Hopkins peds, canelo has the edge in a 3rd fight. Ggg has declined noticeably in the last few years...but last fight it was very evident.

Comment

No year layoff and knee surgery for canelo ggg took physical and mental damage in the fight he may come back as bad as chocolatito and he will be one year older with his unwillingness to take risk and attack the body in both fights guaranty he won't do it in the 3rd he has almost no chance

Comment

Not equal. If I was in Vegas, i would have to be a moron to bet on GGG for the 3rd fight.

Comment

Golovkin's growing away from his prime, Canelo's coming into his, the trajectory is pretty clear I would have thought.

I think they would still fight competitively (and I had Golovkin winning I and II) but if they fought again I'd have to lean towards Canelo taking it with little controversy.

Comment

Golovkin won the first two but is aging. Canelo is protected on the cards so easy pick.

Comment

Canelo wins easy.

He would have one draw and two wins over GGG.

Talk about owning a fighter.

Canelo would forever be known as GGGs father.

Comment

I thought GGG won both fights but they were close hard fought battles. GGG is not old overnight. He is a hard training older boxer but he goes down hill a little each year now as any 36 year old boxer would. He is still a hell of a fighter. Canelo is very dedicated and only 28 and he still gets better each fight than he was the last fight. I think a third fight would be an even hard fought war the would probably be properly called a draw but Canelo will always get the win in Vegas if the fight is close. GGG must win 8 rounds clearly to get the win and that would be very hard to do against a great young Canelo. I love both of these great fighters but I hope GGG gets the win for the record books. I think Canelo will get the win in a fight that was actually dead even.

Comment

Working...
                X