No announcement yet.

Why doesn’t Canelo fight some his age and weight🤷🏾*♂️

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
    I second this and I'm relatively new here. I love boxing but these "fans" ruin it for everyone.
    I’m a member of some private groups on Facebook where it’s real fans. Fans that know the sports history, go to the fights and can talk about the sport like adults. We boot fanboys and racists as soon as it comes out but it’s minimal since it’s invite only.

This place is the opposite. Full of fanboys, haters, racists, casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I’m a member of some private groups on Facebook where it’s real fans. Fans that know the sports history, go to the fights and can talk about the sport like adults. We boot fanboys and racists as soon as it comes out but it’s minimal since it’s invite only.

This place is the opposite. Full of fanboys, haters, racists, casuals.
      That's awesome man. In the last few years I've become a pretty big fan of the sport. Been wanting to go out to see some fights but just been grinding it out at work to buy somethings I want. Lots of bills coming up here soon, like my wedding and house downpayment.

Hope someone good fights around late june next year so I can convince the fiance to go there for our honeymoon lol. Like if it was Vegas, Vegas is cheap! And theres lots to do!

Comment

A tiny midget like Canelo announcing his 168 fight was really bizzare.. Only thing i can think of is this is their way of ducking the young killers at 160..

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I agree with this. I think the mods like the traffic but if a casual fan came in here after reading about a fight he'd be turned away because of how stupid boxing fans look.

There should be rules of who can post. There should be a noobie forum where they gotta get enough points and then gotta do more to be able to start threads. One strike policy of ****ty behavior and bans for obvious trolls.

The site allows certified racists who got banned for racism to come back like freshbrawler, ghost rider and his gay alts, shadoww72, kid bazooka then there's clear racists posting like 187 proof, mexican puppet who openly admit they hate certain other races.

Hey mods I'm down for doing this job and I'll start today. I know of about 50-60 posters who'd get the boot right away and I know of around 15-20 that would be allowed to vote noobies into the main forum.

The site would have around 50 posters for now but the discussion would be good. No race baiting, no children, no casuals or fake fans etc;
          100% Agreed. This needs to take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            Yea I agree. Let's start with your ******ed ass getting the boot.
            I'm sorry are you talking? I don't listen to dumb fks... That maybe the issue.

Comment

It’s a 10lb rehydration clause for this fight

Comment

His turn is here he’s the mandatory rules are there for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                  That's awesome man. In the last few years I've become a pretty big fan of the sport. Been wanting to go out to see some fights but just been grinding it out at work to buy somethings I want. Lots of bills coming up here soon, like my wedding and house downpayment.

Hope someone good fights around late june next year so I can convince the fiance to go there for our honeymoon lol. Like if it was Vegas, Vegas is cheap! And theres lots to do!
                  Vegas ain’t cheap once you get there trust me. A big Vegas fight is a great vibe but over the years has lost some luster IMO. I used to go to four or so a year there now I do 2. I live in LA and actually prefer going to NYC for fights now. I guess I’ve just had my Vegas fill. Everything is grossly overpriced too.

Comment

Isn’t this his second fight this year?

Comment

Amen, I like ur thoughts

Comment

Working...
                      X