Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps lawyer gets three years in prison!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    they pled guilty to crimes you claim don't exist!!!

LIED

COVER-UP

GOT CAUGHT

PLED GUILTY

ALL FOR CRIMES YOU CLAIM DON'T EXIST
    guilty of tax evasion and campagin fraud thats whats stated....

what Im talking about is him having proof of trump telling him to use campaign funds to pay the hush money etc

that simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      they pled guilty to crimes you claim don't exist!!!

LIED

COVER-UP

GOT CAUGHT

PLED GUILTY

ALL FOR CRIMES YOU CLAIM DON'T EXIST
      Oh Lord, I think my son has actually gotten more stupid and clueless.

I don't believe BigJavi said that at all.

Again, y'all superfans are using the word "they" when talking about pleading Guilty to non crimes.

No one, myself included, said that applies to more than one person.

Now I said that in relation to Michael Cohen, but only to Mr Cohen. Mr Cohen is obviously not a "they".

Now the word "they" was used, albeit in a different matter.

People, myself included, have said that multiple people have indeed plead Guilty to various crimes, but we said "they" all plead Guilty to crimes not involving collusion.

Gotta keep up.

As I keep saying, concentrate less on being snarky and racking up Gotcha! points, and instead focus entirely on just keeping up.

EDIT: It appears BigJavi also is trying to set the record straight. I know I have a tough time teaching my son, but maybe with another teacher trying my son might actually figure this out.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.....
      Last edited by 1bad65; 12-13-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

what Im talking about is him having proof of trump telling him to use campaign funds to pay the hush money etc

that simple
        It’s on tape

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Get him! Good post.

look at this loser.....

"yea go get him!"

what a fuggin quack

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

Comment

look at this loser.....

"yea go get him!"

what a fuggin quack
              Alright, "Get him!" did make me laugh too

Comment

look at this loser.....

"yea go get him!"

what a fuggin quack
                A superfan cheering on a fellow superfan.

Lmfao!!!!

Comment

that simple
                  Here's the tape right here of Trump directing him to pay off McDougal. This was part of the campaign fraud he pled guilty to

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Oh Lord, I think my son has actually gotten more stupid and clueless.

Again, y'all superfans are using the word "they" when talking about pleading Guilty to non crimes.
                    Explain to me how in the world do you plead guilty to a non crime? If its not a crime then its a legal impossibility to be or plea "guilty". Do you understand what guilty means in the criminal system...

Comment

• Why the National Enquirer cooperation deal is a VERY big problem for Donald Trump

(CNN) — On Wednesday, while the political world was focused on the news that former Trump lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen had been sentenced to three years in prison for a variety of crimes, something else of potentially huge import got somewhat glossed over: American Media Inc., the parent company of the National Enquirer, admitted it had helped facilitate a hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal and agreed to cooperate with the ongoing investigation being run by the Southern District of New York.
                      That is a VERY big deal for two major reasons.

First, AMI admitted that, in coordination with Trump's presidential campaign, it had paid McDougal $150,000 in the run-up to the election for the exclusive rights to her story that she had an affair with Donald Trump a decade earlier.

Here's the exact wording from the SDNY press release on Wednesday (bolding is mine):

"AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate's presidential campaign, and in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election."

So, AMI is acknowledging for the first time that not only did it make the payment to McDougal, which it has long lied about publicly, but it also did so in concert with Trump's campaign.

The AMI settlement jibes with what we learned last week in the SDNY sentencing document on Cohen, in which the office makes clear they believe that Cohen made and sought to hide the payment to McDougal (as well as another six-figure payment to **** actress Stormy Daniels) at the direction and coordination of Trump. Trump, for what it's worth, has repeatedly expressed ignorance about the payments to Daniels and McDougal as well as where the money came from. We know the money came from Trump and, according to federal prosecutors, he directed the entire hush money operation.

Perhaps the most important thing that the AMI settlement does, however, is make clear that the payment and the coordination with the Trump campaign was, according to the SDNY release, done by AMI "to suppress the woman's story so as to prevent it from influencing the election."

That's of critical import, because Trump's latest argument is that while Daniels and McDougal were clearly paid off -- remember that he has long denied that -- it had nothing to do with his campaign or his prospects of winning. "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution, which it was not," he tweeted on Monday.

But AMI is admitting in their settlement deal that the goal of catching and killing McDougal's story was "to prevent it from influencing the election." Which means that the $150,000 amounted to an in-kind contribution to the campaign -- and broke campaign finance law.

Trump's problems as a result of the AMI deal don't stop there.
                      Why? Because of this line in the SDNY release (again, bolding is mine):

"The agreement also acknowledges, among other things, AMI's acceptance of responsibility, its substantial and important assistance in this investigation, and its agreement to provide cooperation in the future and implement specific improvements to its internal compliance to prevent future violations of the federal campaign finance laws."

"Cooperation in the future" is a very open-ended term. And a very fraught one if you are Donald Trump. It seems very unlikely that the catch-and-kill ploy that the Enquirer pulled with McDougal is the first and only time it ever did anything else like this with Trump. That's not to say there were lots and lots of women alleging affairs (we have no way of knowing at the moment) but it is to say that AMI -- and its head David Pecker, a longtime friend of the President -- may have helped bury other stories about Trump that were less than flattering.

There's now a very real chance that at least some of those stories may come out as a result of this cooperation agreement. While that may serve to only embarrass Trump rather than put him in the obvious legal peril that the McDougal payout -- and Trump's lies about it -- do, it is still a dark cloud hanging over this White House as the 2020 election cycle begins.

In short: We may look back on Wednesday -- when this is all said and done -- as not the day that Michael Cohen got sentenced, but rather the day that AMI started working with the feds.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/13/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
                      Last edited by COVID-19; 12-13-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X