No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: If I'm Not Dead, We're Moving Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Crawford has a better resume. Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter are awful, just awful (champions). They are C level fighters.

Also, these guys "Keith, Shawn, and Danny" won't fight either Terrence or Errol.

Thurman is a punk and will be humbled if and when he steps up.

Welterweight is a 2 dog race and Keith aint even a puppy in this yard
    List who crawford has beat who are better and more proven than porter and garcia? Let me just go grab some popcorn first....

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      List who crawford has beat who are better and more proven than porter and garcia? Let me just go grab some popcorn first....
      Gamboa Postol Horn, etc.

Terrence dominated those guys not hair split decisions. Learn the difference

Comment

Postol and Horn are more proven than garcia and Porter????

I think i am done here. This forum is just crazy.

Comment

Gamboa Postol Horn, etc.

You being serious?????

Comment

You being serious?????
            Check his posting history. He's new to the sport, most people just ignore what he has to say. I find that is a good approach.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Check his posting history. He's new to the sport, most people just ignore what he has to say. I find that is a good approach.
              Yea sounds like a good idea man

Comment

Gamboa Postol Horn, etc.

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Postol and Horn are more proven than garcia and Porter????

I think i am done here. This forum is just crazy.
                You being serious?????
                Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                There are literally close to 100 threads over the years discussing Danny "Gift" Garcia's resume...including his LOSSES to Lamont Peterson and Mauricio Herrera as well as narrow SD losses to MMAPorter and Keith "next time' Thurman.

MMA Shawn Porter is just a horrible fighter. Literally name one good win on his entire resume. He stopped an Old as **** Malignaggi and Berto??? Thats his best win? Eeked out a narrow decision and got floored by LW/JWW Adrien "About Busted" Broner???

And Keith - who very well could've lost to MMAPorter and just scraped by Christ Gift Garcia - is supposed to proud?? Or have a good resume?

Terrence is the dog at WW. He didnt neede no judging help in his career. Hell Terrences win over Horn alone (which he dominated) trumps EVERYTHING Keith has done in his career.

Comment

Working...
                X