Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Need Wilder To Beat Fury, People Want Us To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I was undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, it'd be [Oleksandr] Usyk because he's undisputed cruiserweight champion and I'd be undisputed heavyweight champion, so that's like a legacy fight. Then [Tyson] Fury, and then Dillian [Whyte]."

This dude is unreal! He needs to leave the talking to Eddie Hearn.

Comment

If you know people want the fight dude then why did you reject the 50 million after you, yourself asked for it HAHA... AJ you just need to fight and just tell the reporters to ask Hearn because he makes the decisions

Comment

I'm tired of Joshua and Hearn pretending that they want to fight Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          If you know people want the fight dude then why did you reject the 50 million after you, yourself asked for it HAHA... AJ you just need to fight and just tell the reporters to ask Hearn because he makes the decisions
          Because he didn't know the terms and Wilders team refused to tell them. Later found out that Wilders side was negotiating with BT which would make a Joshua fight impossible, Joshua is signed to the rival SKY. Wilders team were already plotting to prevent the fight if Joshua was to accept, that's why they went to BT.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            I used to be a big fan, now I’m not.
            Me too! Clearly pulling for Tyson. Either way he SHOULD be at the fight. Heavyweight champ here folks.

Comment

Wilder: AJ, fight me..
              AJ: on my terms, when im ready.. maybe 2026..
              Fury: I'll fight ya u bum.. I'll come to yo backyard..
              (Wilders backyard )
              Wilder: Fury.. come in, come in. make your self casarole.. oops, I meant comfortable.
              Bronze bomber: Don't give away zee game!
              Fury: what? U and ur alter egos are a pack of bones.
              Bronze bomber: "Do you like ham? This is like ham.. but it's not ham. Lol

Comment

"I think(??) thats the fight that people have been yearning for"(??).... Is Poshua locked in a PADDED PEDDED dungeon LAB with NO OUTSIDE CONTACT?? Does Barry & Eddie keep him in the loop?! Poshua really needs to shut up, he aaaalwaaays says dumb jock stuff that should embarrass his handlers!!! Hopefully his delayed JOCK reactions don't translate into delayed timing against Wilder in the ring....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  October 21, 2018:

“I am sick and tired of idiots out there that think he wants the fight,” Hearn said to IFL TV.

“How stupid do you have to be to think that Deontay Wilder wants this fight? Just listen to what he’s saying.

“It’s boring, boring, (Wilder) wants 60/40? f*** off, you haven’t earned 3 million bucks. “You could walk down any street in the world and ask anyone who Deontay Wilder is, nobody has a f****** clue.

“He isn’t going to do 300 buys on Showtime PPV and he wants 60/40, idiot. Don’t waste our time. Don’t use Joshua’s name to try and gain profile and publicity. Waste of time, waste of my life.” - Eddie Hearn

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-er...-f-off--132988

They forgot to insert and quote the best part of the interview when Eddie Hearn making a funny face said, "There's only one Deontay......Bronze Bomber, there's only one Bronze Bomber." "Yeah, there only is one Deontay Wilder because nobody knows who he ****ing is."

LOL, Hearn looked tired and wasted that night.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    "If I was undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, it'd be [Oleksandr] Usyk because he's undisputed cruiserweight champion and I'd be undisputed heavyweight champion, so that's like a legacy fight. Then [Tyson] Fury, and then Dillian [Whyte]."

This dude is unreal! He needs to leave the talking to Eddie Hearn.
                    Its as though he can't understand the english language, and tries to translate what Barry & Eddie says through a 3rd party planet on Section Krull in outer space.....Imo, he's hoping Wilder loses....

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      A promoter doesn't insult like that to someone he wants to negotiate with, and fans in general, unless HE doesn't want to make the fight.

By the way, if someone knows the name Anthony Joshua, they know Wilder's name too. Hearn hates being asked over and over again in interviews why they ducked Wilder.
                      Some people can be annoyingly greedy.
                      He almost choked hearn cos hearn know his worth and he's far more over estimating himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X