Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: After Fury is Knocked Out, We'll Listen To Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    you are wrong. Here is how is went down.

Aj-pay me 50 million I will sign tomorrow.
    Wilder team - 50 million is offered.
    Hearn- show proof of funds
    Wilder team- they showed proof and Hearn admitted it.
    Aj team - we want the money upfront
    Wilder team - agrees to pay some funds upfront
    Hearn- where will the fight be held ?
    Wilder team - the U.S
    Hearn - what channel will carry the fight ( who cares if it on the Cartoon Network as long as you get paid )
    Team wilder - showtime PPV
    Hearn - sorts guys Aj wants the fight in the U.k

That is how the 50 million went down.

Basically Hearn wasted everyone time , mislead us all to think the fight would happen, wasted about a month of negotiations and for what nothing .

This is why wilder is making his demands. He does t want to waste his time with flat fees and bull**** . By the way no HW fighter in history took a flat fee for a fight of this magnitude.
    Lolx.... We have moved past this BS. Get something new.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      If Wilder loses there will be an immediate rematch. Therefore postponing the fight and from that point the fight against AJ loses some of its importance. As most want to see both of these guys undefeated at the time of their fight.
      At that point wilder becomes less relevant. The talk will focus more on unification rather than undefeated.

Fans are fans. We know ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        This is all bull****!

Team Wilder needs to quit being a bunch of ****in' prideful dicks. Shut the **** up and make the goddamn fight or at bare ****in' minimal make sure no roadblocks or hesitations can be blamed on you.

Same thing for the Joshua ****s and their "We wanna make da fight youse gotta believe us" bull****. Show up to the goddamn fight. Pursue something just ****in' once in your goddamn career you balless ****in' tinkerbells.

Both sides always got excuses and **** to look forward to.

You can sum up everything either side has said with " We ain't done **** and we ain't about to but if you give us a couple weeks or a month we will" over and ****in' over again. What they really mean is " We ain't done **** and we ain't about to but if you watch our YT videos and **** we will come back in a while and say the same exact **** at you in new words"

**** off and make the fight. If Joshua fights anyone but Wilder y'all can tell me about it because I ain't even giving them the YT view. If Wilder fights anyone but Josh best of ****in' luck with that bubba but I ain't giving you ****.
        Calm down bro.

Comment

Working...
        X